FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Come and relax, away from the piped carols and frenzy of Christmas planning in this wonderful Lochside setting in Scotland with your canine companion with this cosy package from the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Arrive at the hotel with check in availabl from 1pm and relax in front of the roaring log fire
- Enjoy a welcome drink
- Dinner will be served in the Seasons Restaurant
- Start the day with a traditional breakfast in the morning
- Spend the day at your leisure exploring the Perthshire countryside or cosying up in the Wee Bar and lounge
- Indulge in a traditional 5-course Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
- Have a long lie in or take a brisk walk before joining the Bucks Fizz and Boxing Day Brunch
- Spend the day at your leisure
- A home-style supper is served in the evening
- Breakfast before farewell
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Rooms from £725 for 3 nights based on 2 people sharing
Chalets from £785 for 3 nights based on 2 people sharing
Why not stay a little longer? Extend your stay from £120
Situated on the banks of Loch Earn, super dog-friendly The Four Seasons Hotel in Scotland couldn’t have a more picturesque location. With spectacular views of the surrounding landscape of Perthshire, the views will keep you and your dog relaxed throughout your stay. The hotel’s amazing location opens it up to an abundance of fantastic dog walking trails, from secluded valleys with rushing burns to the wide-open spaces atop the hills. The Four Seasons Hotel prides itself on being a true doggie wonderland. Here you will find a hidden gem, with pet-loving staff and the perfect spot for a fabulous break for you and your furry friend.