FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Wake up and smell the coffee, the bacon, and the Christmas roses! Soak up the wonderful Hogarths' festival atmosphere. Relax and enjoy as much festive fun as you can handle with your friends and family.
Included in this offer:
- 2 or 3 nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast each morning
- Christmas Eve Gala menu
- Three-course Christmas Day lunch
- Traditional Boxing Day lunch
- Arrive from 3 pm and get settled into what will be your home for the festive season
- Make yourself acquainted with the hotel and gardens before getting ready for the Christmas Eve celebrations
- Dinner will be served in the main hotel from our Christmas Eve Gala Menu
- Enjoy a full English breakfast
- For the main event, there will be a traditional three-course Christmas gourmet menu, using locally sourced products
- Leisurely English breakfast
- Traditional Boxing Day lunch with a great selection of superb dishes created by the hotel's talented chefs
Sunday 27th December
- Enjoy a full English breakfast before heading home
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Superior Double/Twin room from £530 for two nights or £790 for three nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Set within 27 acres of pretty landscaped gardens lies dog-friendly Hogarths Stone Manor in Worcestershire, a newly refurbished contemporary manor house ideally located just outside of Birmingham’s City Centre. The original building was mentioned in the Doomsday book. Fast forward, and in 2015 the Hogarth family purchase Stone Manor. After a £2.5million refurbishment, the hotel was relaunched. The property still retains much of the quirky features of the old manor with stylish, boutique luxury appearing throughout. The bedrooms feature a colour scheme and design based on nature and the beautiful local area and offer the perfect resting place after a day of exploring. The surrounding grounds, walled garden and orchard are simply stunning, and offer four-legged friends plenty of space to have a run off-lead.