FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Melmerby Hall with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Melmerby Hall
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 18 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £2,205
- Mid Season £2,553
- High Season £2,875
With its range of bespoke bedrooms, bustling gardens, and luxurious facilities, the palatial, dog-friendly Melmerby Hall in Cumbria is truly fit for a king. You’ll have nine spacious en-suite bedrooms to indulge in and a range of fantastic facilities and creature comforts at your disposal. You can make use of the full-sized snooker table, recline before ornate log fires, or enjoy a leisurely stroll through the bustling grounds, which are comprised of 20 acres of vibrant greenery and woodlands. Four-legged guests will love sniffing around the estate and will absolutely adore the walled gardens. Nestled amongst the foothills of the stunning Pennines, this gorgeous manor house also offers an excellent location, providing easy access to both the Pennines and the remarkable Lake District. Make use of the fully-equipped kitchen and lay on a feast in the dining hall, or enjoy drinks in the cobblestone courtyard as your hounds roam the garden. With so much to offer, Melmerby Hall could not be more perfect for a relaxing, fun-filled getaway with family, friends, and canine companions.