Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Book the Indulgence Offer at Penventon Park for the ultimate relaxing coastal escape with your pampered pooch!
Included in this offer:
- One night stay in a dog-friendly Superior Room
- Delicious Cornish breakfast
- Cream tea for two on arrival
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Dinner for two that evening with a £30 per person allowance towards food from any menu
- A relaxing 25 minute spa treatment each
- Complimentary use of the spa facilities
- Dogs stay FREE and receive their own bed, bowls and treats!
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. Ts&Cs apply*
Pricing may vary based on the season. From £214 - £374
*Kindly note that for this particular package the payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. Bookings need to be made 7+ days in advance of your required stay dates, as the spa has limited availability. Spa treatments for bookings made less than 7 days in advance can be requested but not guaranteed.
Old world charm meets modern luxury at the dog-friendly Penventon Park Hotel in Cornwall. This hidden gem in the heart of Cornwall’s mining capital of Redruth was a Georgian mansion house but has been transformed into a fabulous escape for you and your furry friend. Warm and inviting reception rooms to provide plenty of space for relaxation, bright and comfy bedrooms give you everything you need when you’re looking for a little privacy and the glamorous bar and dining room are fabulous places to unwind in the evening. Outside, the tranquil avenue of verdant trees and subtropical palms add a touch of the exotic. Whatsmore, Penventon is a fabulous base for exploring the best beaches along the rugged coastline. With fantastic trails and historical sites, you and your pet will have so many exciting options you won’t know what to do first.