FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Riverain Coach House with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Riverain Coach House
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 6 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £679
- Mid Season £733
- High Season £823
Set within the vibrant grounds of the stately Blencowe Hall, the award-winning Riverain Coach House is a dog-friendly haven in Cumbria. With its period details, ranging from exposed wooden beams to arrow-slit windows, the Grade-II listed former carriage house is incredibly charming, offering a pleasant blend of traditional architecture and modern decor. Your hound will love the enclosed garden, which they can explore at their leisure, and you’ll adore the spacious bedrooms, inviting lounge, and fully-equipped kitchen. The Coach House’s superb location makes it perfect for a relaxing getaway in Cumbria, with the stunning Lake District less than ten minutes away. With your furry friend in tow, head to Ullswater and explore the lake’s peaceful shores, stopping in at the quaint country pubs you spot along the way. After a day of adventure, melt into the lounge and enjoy a cosy night before the log-burning stove.