Available with low deposit
Make your stay at Roxbro House extra special with this pawtastic two-night package!
- Two-nights in a dog-friendly room
- Full a la carte breakfast
- Cheese and wine served in the guest lounge from 5pm
- Homemade complimentary cakes available in the guest lounge daily
- Delicious treats for your dog
- Bottle of Prosecco for the humans!
*Stay in Room One, Room Two, Room Three and Geoffry's Room.
*Supplement of £80 for stays in The Ethel Noble or The Owners Suite.
*Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Book an April getaway for you and your four-legged friend and enjoy a fantastic 30% discount!
Subject to availability. T's and C's apply.
Minimum stay of 2 nights applies
If you’re looking for a B&B that’s a little bit special, look no further than dog-friendly Roxbro House in Northumberland. Originally built in 1887, Roxbro House boasts a choice location in the medieval village of Warkworth, sitting directly opposite its 12th-century castle. Despite its somewhat grand furnishings, Roxbro House is wonderfully warm and welcoming, giving you and your pet an experience you won’t forget!
3 adults 2 pets