FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Stag Cottage with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Stag Cottage
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 6 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £679
- Mid Season £733
- High Season £823
Providing the perfect complement to the stunning Melmerby Hall, the dog-friendly Stag Cottage is a splendid locale with charm to spare. You can book the cottage in conjunction with Melmerby Hall or on its own for a relaxing getaway - separated from the cottage by a large, lockable oak door, you’ll have plenty of privacy. Sleeping six across three en-suite bedrooms, families and groups of friends are guaranteed a comfortable stay. Complete with exposed wooden beams, log-burning fire, and ornate furnishings, the charmingly-traditional decor is a real treat, and there are plenty of modern facilities to indulge in as well, including a fully-equipped kitchen. Four-legged guests will feel right at home and can make use of the private garden, but the real highlight has to be the wonderful location. Nestled at the foot of the Pennines, you’ll have endless opportunities for relaxing walks right on your doorstep. Scale Cross Fell with your canine companion in tow for majestic views or head to High Cup Nick for a serene stroll. Alongside the picture-perfect Pennines, the stunning Lake District is less than half an hour away, providing endless opportunities for fun-filled family days out and picturesque walks.