FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Enjoy a break away with your other half – and your pet – on our fabulous two-night package at Stanton Manor!
Included in this offer:
- 2 nights stay in a dog-friendly room
- Continental breakfast on both mornings
- 2-course dinner on both evenings
- Afternoon tea for two and complimentary tea and cake on arrival
- Dog bed and bowls included
- Dogs stay FREE with PetsPyjamas
- FREE Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line during your trip worth £20
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Enjoy the beautiful countryside with this three nights offer from the Stanton Manor Hotel in Wiltshire.
Included in the offer:
- 3 nights stay in a dog-friendly room
- Continental breakfast every morning
- Two course dinner for two on the first night
- Complimentary tea and cake on arrival
- Complimentary dog bed, bowl, welcome letter and treats on arrival
- FREE 24/7 emergency vet line during your trip worth £20
- DOGS STAY FREE when you book with PetsPyjamas, saving you £15 per stay.
For your peace of mind...
All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.
PetsPyjamas make a donation to animal charities for every booking.
Subject to availability and exclusions.T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price & Dog Welcoming Guaranteed.
A stone-built manor house dating back to the 1840s, the dog-friendly Stanton Manor in Wiltshire is set in seven acres of beautiful grounds in the Wiltshire village of Stanton Saint Quintin. Recently refurbished, the hotel takes pride in its beautiful rooms, excellent cuisine and attentive service, set in relaxed surroundings. This original manor house, full of character and charm, was listed in the Doomsday Book and once owned by Elizabeth I’s Lord High Treasurer and Chief Minister, Lord Burghley. Rebuilt in 1840, Stanton Manor still retains many of its appealing original features in its beautiful grounds, including the large stone fireplaces. The hotel is a gateway to the beautiful Cotswolds with Malmesbury and Tetbury being just a short drive away. Located in the Cotswolds, the surrounding area also has a rich heritage, with Bath just 20-minutes drive away – a World Heritage Site featuring Britain’s only natural thermal spa.