Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
One dog welcome
Enjoy a break away with your other half – and your pet – on our romantic two-night package!
- Two-night stay for two in a Superior Room
- Room upgrade to best available room at time of booking
- Half bottle of wine in your room on arrival
- Three course a la carte dinner for two on the first night
- Breakfast both mornings
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
- £30 room supplement per room for stays on a Saturday
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
A stone-built manor house dating back to the 1840s, the dog-friendly Stanton Manor in Wiltshire is set in seven acres of beautiful grounds in the Wiltshire village of Stanton Saint Quintin. Recently refurbished, the hotel takes pride in its beautiful rooms, excellent cuisine and attentive service, set in relaxed surroundings. This original manor house, full of character and charm, was listed in the Doomsday Book and once owned by Elizabeth I’s Lord High Treasurer and Chief Minister, Lord Burghley. Rebuilt in 1840, Stanton Manor still retains many of its appealing original features in its beautiful grounds, including the large stone fireplaces. The hotel is a gateway to the beautiful Cotswolds with Malmesbury and Tetbury being just a short drive away. Located in the Cotswolds, the surrounding area also has a rich heritage, with Bath just 20-minutes drive away – a World Heritage Site featuring Britain’s only natural thermal spa.