Available with low deposit
Two dogs welcome
Stay in one of Talland Bay Hotel's luxury bedrooms or cottages, and enjoy the wonderful surroundings and sea views.
- One-night’s accommodation in a Classic Room (upgrades available)
- Cold breakfast buffet and full cooked breakfast in the morning
- Three-course dinner from the Lounge Menu served in the dog-friendly Brasserie (for two people)
- Doggie welcome hamper including locally baked treats, feeding mat, dog bowls, fleecy blanket, microfibre towel and poo bags
- Dogs stay for free and are served a sausage for breakfast and freshly poached chicken for dinner
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
This package is available all year round and prices are per room per night, based on two people sharing a Classic Room (upgrades are available). This special break is available during March, April, May and October (Mid Season, excluding. Easter), June, July, August and September (High Season), and November – February (Low Season).
Low Season: From £220 per night, based on 2 people and 1 dog in a Classic Room
Mid Season: From £280 per night, based on 2 people and 1 dog in a Classic Room
High Season: From £320 per night, based on 2 people and 1 dog in a Classic Room
Dog-friendly Talland Bay Hotel in Cornwall is a fabulously pet-welcoming hotel – close to coastal paths, gorgeous uncrowded beaches and beautiful harbourside villages, it’s the perfect stay for outdoorsy dogs. Winner of the Best Small Hotel of the Year in the Cornwall Tourism Awards 2013, Talland Bay is situated in beautiful Porthallow, between Looe and Polperro, and is super dog-friendly. Modern and chic bedrooms, a welcoming atmosphere and astounding views of the Cornish coast, you and your dog will be hard-pushed to find anything better. It’s spectacular.
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets 2 infants