FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Wythburn Cottage with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Wythburn Cottage
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 6 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £679
- Mid Season £733
- High Season £823
The dog-friendly Wythburn Cottage is an award-winning, sandstone haven providing the perfect base to begin a rural retreat in Cumbria. With its rustic features, ranging from exposed brickwork to the high vaulted ceiling, the cottage is exceedingly charming and offers plenty of fantastic facilities for you and your hound to indulge in. Alongside three delightful en-suite bedrooms, you’ll have a fully-equipped kitchen, cosy lounge, and a delightful terrace, as well as an enclosed garden where dogs can enjoy their morning run. Sleeping six, Wythburn Cottage is ideal for families or groups of friends, and the excellent location provides easy access to both the Lake District and the stunning Pennines. Just twenty minutes by car, Ullswater - revered as the region’s most picturesque lake - is perfect for scenic walks with your furry friend, and the inviting town of Penrith is great for a leisurely afternoon. Marvel at the stunning remains of Lowther Castle near Askham, or hop over the Pennines and scale Cross Fell for unforgettable views.