Are you tenacious, independent, self-starting, ambitious, driven and energetic? We could have a future together!
PetsPyjamas are the leaders of dog-friendly travel throughout the UK & Europe. Our expert concierge team provide a unique and personalised experience to our ever growing avid dog-loving travellers. Launched in 2012 by the founders of toptable.com, we are playing a key role in the exploding trend around pets as true family members and are focused on making the Travel Industry truly Pet Welcoming.
PetsPyjamas HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant and entrepreneurial team dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal break through moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond.
Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression and all whilst working in exciting, engaged and energetic environment in our Shoreditch based dog-friendly offices.
The people we love and who love us:
Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
Are flexible in their approach and always go the extra mile
Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
A truly exciting environment where you have an opportunity to make your mark
Opportunities to develop and grow and be mentored by some of the best in the business
Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location
‘Flexi-hour’ - a free hour each week for those precious lie-ins or early finishes.
Bring your dog to work!
Weekly Fresh Fruit deliveries
Lots of team social including Prosecco Fridays
Regular and diverse wellness sessions such as in-house therapy, yoga, mindfulness & meditation
If you are the paw-fect fit for our team then send across your CV alongside 100 - 300 words on why you’d be the best candidate for the role to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high level of interest we receive we are unable to individually reply to all applicants. If we think you’re a match then one of our team will be in touch shortly!
Dog-Loving Travel Sales Executive
We’re always on the lookout for charismatic and enthusiastic Travel Sales Executives. If you’re experienced within the Travel Industry with a minimum of 2 years remote Travel Sales experience then you could be a paw-fect fit for our Homeworking Travel Sales positions. All you need is a broadband connection, mobile and a computer!
No experience? No worries! If you have an interest in the travel industry, love dogs and think you could thrive in a Telephone Sales environment then you could join our energized Travel Sales team based in our Shoreditch Headoffice. You’ll receive on the job training and be taught how to sell like a pro!
Hours: Full-time including x1 weekend day.
Reporting to: Travel Sales Manager
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and our venues, via
email, telephone and livechat, to book every aspect of their tailor made break.
• Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and using effective closing techniques to convert
enquiries into a sales.
• To follow up the lead lifecycle with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and
• Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
• Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets / KPI’s.
• Using effective communication to recognize customer needs.
• Regular use of the PetsPyjamas website for research on a daily basisto provide alternatives and
• Building and maintaining B2C and B2B relationships.
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team.
• Emailing customers accurate quotations, including payment links.
• Communicating with other remote workers via Slack.
• Ensure constant communication with wider sales team, including a daily handover.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Understanding of what a pet means to their owner.
• Experience of processing multiple telephone calls on a daily basis.
• Knowledgeable of UK geography.
• Comfortable with working in a fast paced environment and confident when working under tight time constraints.
• Natural confidence that will help you become a star seller who is comfortable with upselling!
• KPI/Target driven and customer focused.
• Sales savvy with persistence to look out for sales opportunities via the Live Chat platform with the ability to turn browsers into bookers.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with tons of flair and persistence.
• Well-organised, self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high level.
• A smile is your default with a very positive, ‘keen and can-do’ attitude.