Are you tenacious, independent, self-starting, ambitious, driven and energetic? We could have a future together!
PetsPyjamas are the leaders of dog-friendly travel throughout the UK & Europe. Our expert concierge team provide a unique and personalised experience to our ever growing avid dog-loving travellers. Launched in 2012 by the founders of toptable.com, we are playing a key role in the exploding trend around pets as true family members and are focused on making the Travel Industry truly Pet Welcoming.
PetsPyjamas HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant and entrepreneurial team dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal break through moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond.
Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression and all whilst working in exciting, engaged and energetic environment in our Shoreditch based dog-friendly offices.
The people we love and who love us:
Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
Are flexible in their approach and always go the extra mile
Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
A truly exciting environment where you have an opportunity to make your mark
Opportunities to develop and grow and be mentored by some of the best in the business
Cool and trendy work space, great Shoreditch location
‘Flexi-hour’ - a free hour each week for those precious lie ins or early finishes.
Bring your dog to work!
Weekly Fresh Fruit deliveries
Lots of team social including Prosecco Fridays
Bi-weekly mental health support.
If any of our roles spark your interest or if you feel that you could be the paw-fect fit for our team then send across a snappy statement alongside your cv to email@example.com!
Please note that due to the high level of interest we receive we are unable to individually reply to all applicants. If we think you’re a match then one of our team will be in touch shortly!
Middleweight Digital Designer
Job Title: Dog-Loving Middleweight Digital Designer
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
We are now on the lookout for talented and creative middleweight digital designer to join the Marketing and Communications team to help deliver a huge number of design projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced company, where creativity is one of the main factors of our stylish and successful brand.
To succeed in this role, you need to have enthusiasm and a portfolio showcasing projects that show an ability to work to tight brand guidelines whilst pushing those guidelines to the limit and injecting as much creativity as possible. A thorough understanding of our brand and a willingness to develop new designs based on these guidelines is essential, together with a sense of urgency to stick to tight deadlines, succeed in an agile environment, work smart, have energy and flexibility to roll out projects which combine content generation, incredibly strong CRM programs, UX and print.
• Responsible for front-end creation of website pages, emails, presentations, graphics and editorial
• Specific focus on email design and delivery
• Building new templates, developing a robust testing strategy and liaising with marketing to develop increased levels of segmentation and personalisation
• Create and design assets/visual content for the new responsive website and mobile app initiatives
• Updating the design and communications for monthly company stakeholder communications
Experience and skills required:
• A minimum of five years working as a designer for both online and offline project fulfilment
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Fluency with the full Adobe Suite
• Experience with video editing software such as Premier and After Effects is a bonus
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a positive can-do attitude
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and have an excellent understanding of the importance of
• Desirable experience in travel and luxury sectors
Please note that we will only consider applicants who send their portfolio.
Job title: Management Accountant
Reporting to: Head of Finance & Operations
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2A
We are currently on the lookout for a pro-active, well-organised and self-motivated Management Accountant to support our Head of Finance & Operations. You will have ownership of both the day to day finance as well as producing monthly management accounts to review level. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next steps in their finance career working behind-the-scenes of a fast growing start up you will work closely with founders and key stakeholders to produce key analytical and financial data to assist in business decisions.
This 360° role would suit a keen management accountant looking to build a career within a small but growing team with the flexibility to undertake any task big or small to support the business needs.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Processing & Managing AP/AR function
Weekly review of Aged Debtors/Creditors reports.
Managing supplier/ property relationships and resolving queries.
Month end Accruals, Prepayments and adjustment journals
Production of Month end management accounts.
Produce Monthly Shareholder report - including analysis
Assisting in preparation of year end accounts.
Cash flow management & reporting
Maintaining the fixed asset register
Performing multi-currency bank reconciliations.
Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Experience and Skills required for this role:
Qualified ACCA, CIMA or finalist studier (PT/Qualified)
Preferable degree in Accounting or Business (or equivalent qualifications).
Must have previous experience of working within a similar finance role.
Computer literate with exceptional proficiency in MS Excel.
Previous use of Xero Accounting software desirable.
Great interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communications skills.
Well-organised with (an almost!) obsessive attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Flexibility and good time management skills.
Confident, highly approachable and a reliable team player.
Able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
A pet lover and maybe even a pet owner.
Dog-Loving Travel Sales Executive
Job Title: Dog-Loving Travel Sales Executive! (non-scripted and inbound only!)
Hours: Full-time, x1 weekend day.
Reporting to: Travel Sales Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
Start Date: ASAP
Central to our mission are our fast growing and fast paced Travel Division who are dedicated to ensuring that every pet (and their owners) have the best possible experience from enquiring right through to booking. This is achieved through our pro-activepack of Pet Concierge, our inhouse term for our talented Travel Sales Executives; handling all inbound enquiries from listening to the clients needs and then, by using our internal database, finding them that ‘pawfect’ getaway and ensuring their four-legged companions are at the heart of it all. If you consider yourself customer focused, target driven, persuasive and charismatic then this could be the perfect role for you kick start your sales career within the travel and tourism industry!
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and our venues, via email, telephone and livechat, to book every aspect of their tailor made break.
• Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and using effective closing techniques to convert enquiries into a sales.
• To follow up the lead lifecycle with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and take payment.
• Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
• To identify potential new business from old leads by maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times through ongoing training.
• Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets / KPI’s.
• Using effective communication to recognize customer needs.
• Regular use of the PetsPyjamas website for research on a daily basisto provide alternatives and switch selling.
• Building and maintaining B2C and B2B relationships.
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Understanding of what a pet means to their owner.
• Experience of processing multiple telephone calls/enquiries.
• Knowledgeable of UK geography.
• Comfortable with working in a fast paced environment and confident when working with tight time constraints.
• Outstanding sales skills and experience, with an enjoyment for upselling.
• KPI/Target driven and customer focused.
• Sales savvy with persistence to look out for sales opportunities via the Live Chat platform with the ability to turn browsers into bookers.
• Generally confident, highly approachable and a team player.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with tons of flair and persistence.
• Well-organised, self-motivated and able to work at consistently.
• Hungry to learn and be part of an exciting, fast-paced start-up environment.
• A smile is your default with a very positive, ‘keen and can-do’ attitude.