Are you…...tenacious, independent, self-starting, ambitious, driven and energetic? We could have a future together!
PetsPyjamas.com is the number one, award-winning pet lifestyle destination, conceived and launched by the founders of toptable.com who are also passionate pet owners. We are leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Our ambitious, innovative, lifestyle led approach has enabled us to build significant scale with a rapidly growing, quality audience and ‘fanbase’ - totally customer led - propelling us to number one position in dedicated dog-friendly travel making reservations at 2000+ pet welcoming hotels, cottages, B&B’s.
Our accessories marketplace is also popular featuring over 5000 items for all breeds/all budgets.
Being part of the PetsPyjamas team means the opportunity for rapid career progression, personal development and working in an exciting, engaging work environment at our gorgeous, dog-friendly Shoreditch warehouse.
The people we love and who love us:
Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
Are flexible in approach and always go the extra mile
Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
A truly exciting environment where you have an opportunity to make your mark
Opportunities to develop and grow and be mentored by some of the best in the business
Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
One flexi-hour per week, come in early or late
Bring your dog to work!
Fresh Fruit deliveries
Lots of team social including Prosecco Fridays
Dog-Loving Pet Concierge
Job Title: Dog-Loving Pet Concierge! (non-scripted and inbound only!)
Duration: Part-time/job-sharing & full-time available (includes one weekend day)
Reporting to: Travel Team Leader
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
Our fast growing Travel Division ensures that every pet (and their owners) are treated like royalty. We achieve this through our dedicated Pet Concierge, our in-house term for our talented Travel Sales Executive’s; they handle all inbound enquiries listening intently to the customers' desires and then finding them their perfect getaway, ensuring that their four-legged companions are at the heart of the booking process. We don’t believe in tying our sellers down to a script and actively encourage them to use their unique and wonderful personalities to build rapport with our clients. The best part of this role is that there is no lead generation, that means no cold calling or dealing with disinterested customers! We only contact those who have already shown an interest in our pet friendly services.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for customer focused, charismatic individuals to join our energized sales team and help boost our weekend sales targets! If you consider yourself a flexible, self-motivated and driven individual who enjoys the thrill of the sell and adores communicating with customers over the phone then you could be just the person we are looking for. To truly thrive in this role you need to be able to convey your shining personality over the phone with ease and have the stamina to process multiple phone calls throughout the day.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and ensuring they turn into bookings – closing the sale!
• Liaising with customers and hotels via the telephone day out to ensure that each customer receives a personalised and efficient service!
• Making call-outs to existing and new customers
• Gathering all the relevant information from the customer to ensure that their perfect getaway is found and booked in as quickly as possible!
• Providing relevant and attractive options when necessary.
• Liaising & co-ordinating bookings between hotels and customers
• Creating long lasting relationships with both customers and hotels
• Managing customer payment details
• Maintaining our consumer/hotel database system
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Outstanding sales skills and experience, with an enjoyment for upselling
• Definitely a pet lover (maybe even a pet owner)
• Target driven and customer focused
• Persistence and creative to make browsers into bookers
• Generally confident, highly approachable and a team player
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal with tons of flair and persistence
• Well-organised and self-motivated
• Hungry to learn and be part of an exciting and fast-paced start-up environment
• A smile is your default with a very positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send a short email saying why you think you’d be great for this role together with your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Thank you for your application which we will review with great interest. Due to the high volume of applications, we might not be able to respond personally to all of you. If you are successful, we will be in touch with you shortly.