IMPORTANT NOTE: As well as reading the following Terms & Conditions to which you have agreed by using this Site, you should also refer to the terms and conditions of each individual Member Partner (our Partners) (Partner Terms) on their PetsPyjamas.com home or product pages before making any order.
Acceptance of terms
1. About us
The Site is operated by PetsPyjamas ("we"). Our registered office address is 81 Leonard Street, Hackney, London, EC2A 4QS.
2. Accessing our site
3. Description of PetsPyjamas.com's service
Please note that when you decide to purchase goods and/or services the resulting legal contract is between you and that Partner and such contract shall compromise of these Customer Terms, the Partner Terms and the applicable details on the product page and you agree to be bound by all such provisions. You should carefully review the Customer Terms (including, without limitation, the Standard of Service), the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation of your order or the applicable details on the product page, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
We cannot give any undertaking, that goods and/or services you purchase from Partners through the Site will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the Partner. Where you order goods and/or services through the Site we will disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant Partner. We do not review or control, and are not responsible in any way for, listings provided by Partners and at no time do we possess any items offered for sale by Sellers through the Site.
4. Intellectual property rights
We or our partners are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights contained in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.If you breach these Customer Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our Partners to do the same. If you are aware that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the Site, please email email@example.com to report the concern.
5. How contracts are formed between you and Partners.
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods and/or services specified within it subject to the Customer Terms and the applicable details on the product page. Shortly after placing your order you will receive an acknowledgement email from the Partner. This is your confirmation that your order has been received but does not indicate that your order has been accepted or guarantee the availability of any product. The order is only accepted (and therefore a contract formed between you and the Partner) when the Partner dispatches the goods specified in the order and sends a confirmation email to you. In the event that the Partner is unable to provide the goods contained in your order for any reason within (i) 7 days of the acknowledgement email for standard orders; or (ii) 30 days of the acknowledgement email for personalised orders, you will be offered a full refund of the purchase price and any related packaging and/or delivery charges. All contracts for goods are between you and the relevant Partner and PJs does not enter directly into contracts with customers for goods ordered on the Site or accept any liability to customers in respect of any such contract.
6. Payment methods
Purchases may be paid for by using a debit or credit card through our online payment facility. All prices shall be in shown in your selected currency and shall be payable in that currency, plus any applicable taxes, however, prices do not include sales tax for non-EU countries.
7. Delivery arrangements
Your shopping basket on the Site displays the goods you have chosen, the Partner who shall provide them and details of postage and packing. The delivery costs for each Partner vary according to the delivery methods they offer. Any delivery times quoted are in working days. Any promotional activity relating to delivery will only include items being dispatched from within mainland UK, to addresses within mainland UK.
8. Refusal of transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes or run special offers. These may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this website. Discounts, promotions, vouchers and offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another. A promotion code is valued on one order per customer and excludes delivery charges and gift vouchers. A voucher code without a minimum spend infers a spend of an equal value to the voucher. Travel promotional offers are subject to availabilty and may not be available during public holidays. All travel promotions are subject to a minimum of 2 nights stay. All offers are subject to terms and conditions and may require a minimum spend. Depending on popularity we can withdraw or extend all offers. Subject to availability. Booking Conditions apply.
9.1 Social Media Ads
£25 off bookings, use code PPJSOCIAL25. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions on our website. Offer ends at 9pm GMT on 31/03/22. Discount is a total of £25 off all bookings. No minimum spend, and available on all properties.
Exclusions of Seasonal and blackout dates may apply, check with a Sales Agent upon enquiry. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time.
9.2 Black Friday 2022 Promotions
9.2.1 Extra night for £1 Promotion. Offer ends at 9pm GMT on 28/11/22. Book 2 nights from the selected properties and get an extra night for £1. Quote code: BOWWOWBOOK. Exclusions of Seasonal and blackout dates may apply, check with a Sales Agent upon enquiry. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time. Can be used with low deposit promo. Properties valid for promotion are in the following collection only: https://www.petspyjamas.com/s/travel/l4l-3-for-2
9.2.2 Up to 30% off Cottages Promotion. We currently feature a selection of cottage properties offering discounted reductions of up to an extra 10% off / now up to 30% off for new bookings, when booked on an accommodation only basis. This discount is based on 3, 4, or 7 night stays arriving between 25/11/22 and 30/05/23. Can be combined with other offers. Bookings must be made between 24/11/22 – 01/12/22. This discount is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion. Booking terms and conditions apply. Discount included within price shown at time of booking. Can be used with the £25 low deposit offer in Clause 9.3.
9.3 £25 Low Deposit
1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions on our website. Especially note clauses 6 (Payment), 7 (Deposit) and 10 (Full customer cancellations – basic) of the Booking Conditions.
2. Offer applies only to new 2023 bookings for arrival dates which are more than 10 weeks after you make your booking, and which are booked between 25/02/2022 and 31/12/2022.
3. Offer only available for those properties that participate in the low deposit scheme.
4. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other accommodation offer or discount that is available at the time of booking.
5. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
MAKING YOUR BOOKING
6. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25. When you make your booking, in addition to the low deposit payable, you will also have to pay any insurance premiums (if you are taking out insurance with your booking).
7. This offer does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
8. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the standard deposit shown on website and/or in the Booking Conditions is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than:
10 weeks prior to the start of your trip; or
at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking before the balance due date.
9. This balance payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, for example any applicable booking fees. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for the difference between the low deposit and the usual deposit, as well as any applicable booking fee and any cancellation charges which may apply (as set out in the Booking Conditions). For the avoidance of doubt, you will forfeit the insurance premiums (if applicable).
10. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other accommodation offer or discount that is available at the time of booking.
11. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
9.3 10% Off Hotels Promotion