Dog Pancake Recipe
Spoil your best furry friend with these absolutely delicious homemade dog-friendly pancakes. Sweet, tasty, and super easy to make, these pooch pancakes will have both you and your hungry hound licking your lips.
- 2 large eggs
- 240ml milk
- 1.5 tablespoons butter, melted, or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125g whole wheat flour
- 65g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 450g sliced banana, berries (such as strawberries, blackberries or blueberries) and mango
- 280g plain yogurt
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter and honey.
- Gently whisk in the two flours, the baking powder and cinnamon.
- Spray the frying pan with cooking spray.
- Drop the batter, two tablespoons at a time, onto the greased frying pan; cook until bubbles begin to form and break. This should take about three minutes.
- Press a few pieces of fruit into each pancake, then flip and cook until brown on the bottom. This should take about two minutes.
- Repeat steps five and six until all the batter has been used.
- Drizzle with the yogurt and top with the remaining fruit.
PetsPyjamas resident pup Wilson tucking into his pancakes…
Send us your photos!
We’d love to see your doggies and their birthday cakes. Tag us in your pictures on Instagram (@thepetspyjamas) or use the hashtag #barkingbakeoff and we’ll share them to our story!