Dog Friendly Cottages in Worcestershire
Nestled in by the Malvern Hills, Worcester has some stunning walks and dog friendly days out for your furry friend. From the popular chocolate box town of Broadway in the Cotswolds, up to the leafy and historic Iron Bridge, Worcestershire has everything the discerning dog is looking for on their countryside break.
- Malvern, EnglandNestled beautifully in the scenic Worcestershire countryside with uninterrupted views of the iconic Malvern Hills, this well-presented detached lodge is located on a working equestrian farm and offers the perfect base for couples or family looking for a leisurely retreat whatever time of year you choose to visit.
The Pavilion has been carefully renovated with you in mind offering spacious living areas, sumptuous bedrooms featuring en-suite bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen with all amenities including a dishwasher. Outside, the enclosed garden and terrace overlooking the equestrian arena, amongst the backdrop of the beautiful Malvern Hills, makes the perfect place to kick back and unwind with a glass of wine following a busy day’s exploration.
The property is located in the grounds of Hillview Arena and Stables, and you are directly beside a bridle path. The owners offer riding holidays by prior arrangement. Here, your horse can be accommodated during your stay at the cottage, in the 12x12 stables or fenced turnout area. You would also have access to use of the two arenas and show jumps. If you are interested in bringing your horse along for the fun, please call the owner to discuss.
Picturesque scenery and scenic walks unfold from your doorstep making it a natural playground for walkers, nature enthusiasts and mountain bikers alike. Conveniently located between the three counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, you’ll be able to find lots of popular destinations all within an easy drive. These include the charming market towns of Ledbury, Worcester, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham, all featuring a plethora of independent gift shops, highly-acclaimed restaurants, traditional pubs and bustling markets as well as many majestic sites dotted around the rolling countryside. Come and explore this lovely corner of Worcestershire for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
This property can be booked for long lets.£71Price per night from
- Worcester, EnglandSituated in rural Worcestershire, this beautiful, tranquil, detached holiday cottage is set in the picturesque village of Earls Croome. It is the perfect location for guests wishing to enjoy some peace and quiet, and also for walkers as there are many miles of public footpaths that pass through the village, leading to some of the most magnificent unspoilt countryside. The Parlour is situated in grounds that were built with proceeds of a Grand National win back in 1863, the mares name was Emblem. Close by are a number of local towns and attractions, and a wide range of leisure pursuits are available locally. Shop 2½ miles, pubs and restaurant 1 mile.
Situated in rural Worcestershire, this beautiful, tranquil, detached holiday cottage is set in the picturesque village of Earls Croome. It is the perfect location for guests wishing to enjoy some peace and quiet, and also for walkers as there are many miles of public footpaths that pass through the village, leading to some of the most magnificent unspoilt countryside. The Parlour is situated in grounds that were built with proceeds of a Grand National win back in 1863, the mares name was Emblem. Close by are a number of local towns and attractions including Croome Court, Upton-upon-Severn for it’s annual festivals of jazz, blues, folk and the Sunshine Festival, The Malvern Hills and Cheltenham Racecourse, 19 miles. A wide range of leisure pursuits are available locally including cycling, horse riding, boating and rambling. There is also a theatre, shops and a swimming pool in nearby Malvern which can be reached in a 15-minute drive. Shop 2½ miles, pubs and restaurant 1 mile.£58Price per night from
- Alcester, EnglandImmerse yourself into village life is this former village post office, now a wonderful holiday home, ideal for couples and small families. Step into the front door where you will greeted by the living/dining room which features a lovely open fire, perfect for those chillier evenings. Continue through the property through the snug into the fully equipped kitchen where you can rustle up a full English breakfast, prepare your picnic or cook a lovely evening meal. Upstairs you will find the two double bedrooms, and the family bathroom.
This lovely light and airy cottage is a great choice for visiting Shakespeare country and further afield. The village pub is next door with the church the other side of the cottage where Shakespeare’s parents married and you can enjoy occasional bell ringing. Stratford-upon-Avon is approximately 6 miles away, here you can visit Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, take in a play at the Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre or simply enjoy some of the towns other delights including boat trips on the River Avon, independent shops, a variety of eateries, the big wheel and the Butterfly Farm.
For horse racing enthusiasts, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick and Cheltenham race courses are all in easy reach. The neighbouring village of Wilmcote is home to Olly Murphy Racing where you can often see the gallops in the morning and Dan Skelton Racing is just over 3 miles away. Other places of interest include Hatton Country World nestled in beautiful Warwickshire countryside; Ragley Hall, a stately hall which hosts many events throughout the year; Warwick Castle for lots of family fun and Blenheim Palace. The Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is also within a short drive, where you’ll marvel at the pretty towns and villages the area has on offer.£66Price per night from
- Broadway, England
Dog-friendly Beagle cottage is a charming two-storey cottage with plenty of room for four, located just off Broadway’s Upper High Street.£135Price per night from
- Broadway, England
Contemporary, cosy, and perfect for couples, the one-bedroom five star rated and Gold award by Visit Britain Bumble Bee Cottage is perfect for a romantic dog-friendly escape in this delightful Cotswolds village.£200Price per night from
- Broadway, England
Dog-friendly Manderley Cottage is a two bedroom, award winning property located in the very heart of the delightful Cotswolds village of Broadway, overlooking the village green.£175Price per night from
- Malvern, EnglandDetached wooden, lodge-style cottage next to owner’s home. Close to Malvern. WiFi, parking, pet-friendly. Ideal touring location. Malvern 5 miles.£54Price per night from
- Welland, EnglandThis delightful residence is situated in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside offering the perfect location for exploring the many sights and amenities. The village of Welland borders Castlemorton Common and is also within walking distance of the famous Malvern Hills. The Cider Press is just two miles from the Three Counties Showground and just 4 miles from both Upton and Malvern. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£53Price per night from
- Broadway, EnglandRomantic Broadway cottage, a detached handcrafted lodge seen on My Flat-Pack Home TV show, set in 3 acres on edge of village, perfect for cosy Cotswolds break. Evesham 7 miles.£76Price per night from
- Malvern, EnglandA charming detached ground floor lodge ideally situated on a small exclusive holiday park in the Worcestershire village of Berrow. Sleeping three people. Walking and cycling close by. Wonderful countryside and market towns within reach.£45Price per night from