Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Three dogs welcome
The pawfect package for a luxury beach escape with your four-legged friend, book your dog-friendly stay at Bailiffscourt Hotel now!
- Overnight stay in a dog-friendly room with Full English Breakfast in the morning
- Complimentary Room upgrade when booking two nights more
- Three-course evening meal for the humans
- Climping K9 Cocktail (for the humans)
- Dogs stay FREE
- Bailiffscourt Doggie Welcome Kit including bowls, biscuits, tennis ball & thrower, as well as a menu of local dog walks
- 'Ruff and Tumble' dog drying coat & Pigs Ear Treat to take home
- Full use of the Spa facilities & swimming pool for the humans
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Set in glorious parkland, this 1920s mock-medieval hotel offers 39 dog-friendly bedrooms across the main house, thatched houses and cottages, and was originally created as a holiday home for Walter Guinness whose architect searched the country for original stone, woodwork, windows and fireplaces to create this stunning country house. Now a privately owned hotel, Bailiffscourt has been lovingly restored with a captivating charm and even boasts an inner rose-clad courtyard and underground passageway. Wonderfully positioned just a five-minute walk away from Climping Beach, your dog is free to roam at any time of year on one of the most natural, unspoilt beaches in West Sussex - heaven for coastal pups. There are 30-acres of private grounds teeming with wildlife, including the hotel's own resident peacocks. Expect sumptuous rooms with quirky features, and for the ultimate relaxing getaway indulge in the fabulous Sussex barn style spa with it's heated indoor and outdoor pools, steam room, sauna and range of treatments. This Pride of Britain hotel is one of our favourites - so much so that it is featured in the PetsPyjamas 2019 Travel Edit!