Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Make your stay at The Bay Tree extra special with this exclusive Pawfect Package and save up to 35%!
- Luxury accommodation for two and your dog
- Breakfast for you
- Breakfast for your dog - a delicious sausage
- A glass of Prosecco in the bar
- Dinner from the Bar menu (£21 per person allowance from the Bar Menu)
- Dog bed and bowl in the room AND your pooch stays free!
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
*Available Sunday to Thursday
Sunday to Friday – £235 per room per night
Sunday to Friday – £204 per room per night
Sunday to Friday – £195 per room per night
*Save up to 35% (included in the package price)
Enjoy all the traditions of Christmas - and more - at The Bay Tree Hotel with this fabulous festive package!
Included in this offer:
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast each morning
On Christmas Eve:
- A warm welcome with mulled wine and cream tea
- Champagne and canapés
- Four-course dinner
- Mulled wine and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
On Christmas Day:
- Four-course Christmas lunch with all the trimmings
- Evening Christmas buffet
- Champagne reception to start the evening celebrations
- Three-course dinner with dancing
Subject to availability. Ts&Cs apply.
RATES: (per person, based on two adults sharing room)
Good Double/Twin Room - £750
Very Good Double/Twin Room - £770
Very Good Garden Room - £800
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and head to The Bay Tree, a superb dog-friendly destination. Nestled away on a quiet street in the historic town of Burford, this charming country hotel is a great base if you plan to explore the Cotswolds with your pooch. With its wisteria-clad exterior and boutique-chic furnishings, The Bay Tree is a wonderful amalgamation of past and present, and the perfect base to explore the fabulous Cotswold countryside with your pet by your side. The flagstone floors, big open fireplaces, and exposed beams have been restored to their former glory to honour the character of the building. Full of character and charm, the bedrooms have been individually styled and no two are the same. With comfortable beds, feature fireplaces surrounded by deep and cosy armchairs and a few extra luxuries to include Nespresso coffee machines, cosy bathrobes and Molton Brown toiletries, you will feel relaxed and revitalised in no time! Dine in the fantastic Bay Tree Restaurant with its choice of exciting dishes guaranteed to satisfy your tastebuds. Dine with your pooch in the cosy bar, library or garden in the summer months or even pop by The Bay Trees sister hotel; The Lamb Inn next door where a full doggie menu is available. Take in the lovely town itself, visit nearby villages such as Swinbrook and Minster Lovell as well as the beautiful Blenheim Palace Gardens. Known for its quaint boutique shops and galleries nestled along the old high street, you'll fall in love with Burford and its charm.