Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Travel Award Winner
Two dogs welcome
Enjoy a truly memorable dog-friendly Christmas at the Black Swan at Helmsley
- Check in from 2pm
- Mini Afternoon Tea in the lounge
- Five course Gala Dinner in The Gallery (Dinner and the dress code for the evening is smart)
- Optional local Midnight Mass
- Mulled wine and mince pies on return
- A Bucks Fizz breakfast will set the celebratory tone for the big day with maybe a visit from Santa!
- With Christmas Lunch being the main event there will be sumptuous festive fare with Christmas cake and port to toast
- Light informal buffet for supper with entertainment
- A hearty Yorkshire breakfast
- Magician Mark Waddington's show in the Garden Room
- Three course meal in our restaurant.
Friday 27th December
- Farewell Breakfast before check out
*Menus will be available closer to the time.
Classic: £1,399 (Double) – £1,045 (Single)
Superior/Feature: £1,599 (Double) – £1,245 (Single)
Junior Suite: £1,699 (Double) – £1,345 (Single)
Linger that bit longer
Arrive early on the 23rd December, see preferential rates for 3 course dinner, bed & breakfast below:
Classic: from £195 (Double) – from £140 (Single)
Superior/Feature: from £240 (Double) – from £185 (Single)
Junior Suite: from £250 (Double) – from £195 (Single)
* T & Cs : A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required at the time of booking. The balance of your stay should be settled by 31st October 2019. If you wish to extend your booking, these additional nights should be settled on departure, however a £50 per night non-refundable deposit will be taken. The hotel must be made aware of any dietary requirements before the 1st December 2019. Please note that on Christmas Eve guests will be seated on mixed tables for the Gala Dinner which is a set menu, and the dress code for the evening is smart. The hotel reserves the right to amend the content of the package without prior notice.
Dog-friendly The Black Swan in Yorkshire is a four-star boutique hotel set on the boundary of the stunning North York Moors National Park – a doggie’s paradise! Dating back five centuries, this dog-friendly hotel offers boundless hospitality for you and your pet, creature comforts, roaring fires and award-winning cuisine. A perfect base for those wishing to explore North Yorkshire, your canine companion will love rambling along the local routes or – if they’re feeling more adventurous – the wild Yorkshire moors! This is the perfect destination to unwind with your best friend by your side.
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets 3 infants