Travel Award Winner
Two dogs welcome
Book the PetsPyjamas Exclusive package for the ultimate dog-friendly stay at Coed-y-Mwstwr with your four-legged friend!
Included in this offer:
- 1 or 2 nights stay with a complimentary upgrade to an Executive Room
- Full Welsh Breakfast + sausages for your pooch each morning
- Afternoon tea for 2 adults and doggie afternoon tea
- Artisanal Welsh Gin & Fever Tree Tonic on arrival
- Tickets to the National Trust Dyffryn Gardens
- Late checkout
*Subject to availability and exclusions. Ts&Cs apply.
Available for stays Sunday-Thursday only.
From £89 per person for a one-night stay
From £145 per person for a two-night stay
for two adults and one dog
3 nights for better than the price of 2!
- Three nights for the price of two
- Your four-legged friend comes free!
Subject to availability. T&Cs apply
Exclusions: 23rd February and 16th March 2019.
The Coed-y-Mwstwr Hotel is a stunning Victorian mansion in Bridgend and a wonderful place to unwind. Idyllically situated in Welsh woodland it is a real hidden gem! Stay in one of the hotel's gorgeous Coach House pet-friendly rooms and enjoy early morning walks with your dog around the gorgeous wooded gardens. Lovely places to visit nearby include Porthcawl, Ogmore by the Sea and Merthyr Mawr where Laurence of Arabia was filmed.