Available with low deposit
Travel Award Winner
Two dogs welcome
Book the PetsPyjamas Exclusive package for the ultimate dog-friendly stay at Coed-y-Mwstwr with your four-legged friend!
Included in this offer:
- 1 or 2 nights stay with a complimentary upgrade to an Executive Room
- Full Welsh Breakfast + sausages for your pooch each morning
- Afternoon tea for 2 adults and doggie afternoon tea
- Artisanal Welsh Gin & Fever Tree Tonic on arrival
- Tickets to the National Trust Dyffryn Gardens
- Late checkout
*Subject to availability and exclusions. Ts&Cs apply.
Available for stays Sunday-Thursday only.
From £89 per person for a one-night stay
From £149 per person for a two-night stay
Rates are based on 2 adults & 1 dog sharing room
The dog-friendly Coed-y-Mwstwr Hotel in Wales is a stunning Victorian mansion, located in the village of Bridgend. Idyllically situated in Welsh woodland it is a real hidden gem! Stay in one of the hotel's gorgeous Coach House pet-friendly rooms and enjoy early morning walks with your dog around the gorgeous wooded gardens. Get out and visit the coast, then return for a delightful dinner and good night’s rest in your exquisite room – a wonderful place to unwind. Lovely places to visit nearby include Porthcawl, Ogmore by the Sea and Merthyr Mawr where Lawrence of Arabia was filmed.