Available with low deposit
Two dogs welcome
Escape to the Malvern Hills this year with our exclusive dog-friendly package from Colwall pack
- 2 nights accommodation (standard double/ twin room)
- Breakfast both mornings plus a delicious breakfast sausage for your doggy!
- Afternoon cream tea
- Dinner one evening
- Dog bed, bowl and treats for your four-legged friend
*Room upgrades available at a supplement
Subject to availability and exclusions.
Book your fabulous May Bank Holiday Weekend break at Colwall Park Hotel now for the ultimate dog-friendly getaway!
Included in this offer:
- Two-nights in a dog-friendly room
- Early check-in on Friday from 2pm
- £30 dinner allocation per person and a bottle of house wine on one night
- Breakfast both mornings
- Packed lunch on one day
- Walking map of the Malvern Hills
- Dog bed and treats in the room for your pooch
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Total= £345 in a Classic Double - based on 2 adults & 1 dog sharing room
*Valid for two-night stays from Sunday 7th and Sunday 26th May 2019.
Built in 1904, dog-friendly Colwall Park in Worcestershire is a charming English country house hotel located in a peaceful rural village on the sunny western side of the breathtaking Malvern Hills. A haven for dog walkers, your furry friend will be delighted to find footpaths leading directly onto the hills from the hotel gardens! Perfect for a dog-friendly break any time of the year, Colwall Park is a superb destination for those looking for a weekend of fresh air and walks.