Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
If you love fine food and stunning scenery, book The Devonshire Fell's Two-Night Dales Experience package!
Included in this offer:
- Two-night stay in a dog-friendly bedroom
- Three-course dinner in The Fell restaurant one evening
- Afternoon tea for two
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast on both mornings
- Breakfast for your dog
- Complimentary access to The Devonshire Spa, Bolton Abbey
- Complimentary access to The Bolton Abbey Estate
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
*Save up to 11% (included in the package price)
Dog-friendly, The Devonshire Fell in Yorkshire, owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, is a vibrant country hotel with stunning views of the Yorkshire Dales which offers some of the finest dog-walking country in the UK. You and your dog are sure to enjoy the ultimate pet-away as you leave your everyday hustle and bustle behind. Set in the picturesque village of Burnsall, this impressive Edwardian building is distinctly different from other Yorkshire Dales hotels. Styled to offer city chic in the countryside, you’ll find vibrant colours and a contemporary style. Elegant and luxurious, the hotel boasts an AA Rosette restaurant, individually styled rooms, plus guests can enjoy complimentary access to the Devonshire Spa on the Bolton Abbey Estate.
4 adults 1 pet