FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Worcestershire with your pooch and enjoy some pampering with The Lygon Arms' delightful package.
Included in this Offer:
- Overnight stay in a standard dog-friendly room
- Half a day use of spa facilities and gym (9 AM - 1 PM or 1 PM - 5 PM)
- A welcome juice on arrival
- Provision of robes, slippers, and towels
- Glow on the Go facial treatment
- Hands or feet file and polish treatment
- Delicious breakfast
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
- A full-body groom, including a bath, cut, and dry
- Blueberry facial treatment
- Paw and nose balm
- Choice of perfume (Jimmy Chow to Jean Paw Gaultier)
- Nail clipping
- Complimentary bow or bandana
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
* Prices based on two adults and one dog sharing a standard dog-friendly room. Offer must be booked at least 48 hours prior to your arrival and is subject to availability of both the Lygon Spa and Broadway Dog Groomers.
Having recently undergone a multi-million-pound refurbishment the Lygon Arms is one of the most luxurious dog-friendly hotels located in the impossibly picturesque village of Broadway in the Cotswolds. Pack up your Hunter wellies and tweed coat for your pet, and be prepared for a weekend of doggie decadence and a chance to explore all that the Cotswolds has to offer from this delightful coaching inn. The hotel once hosted King Charles I and Oliver Cromwell but you can expect a wonderful welcome for you and your best friend in this ultra dog-friendly destination. With roaring open fireplaces and the Lygon Bar & Grill with its vaulted ceilings and original paneling - the hotel manages to be both cosy and luxurious all at the same time. The dog-friendly bedrooms retain their period features with oak-beamed ceilings and open fires and are mostly sited on the ground floor for easy access to the gardens with its three acres of grounds for your pet to play ball off the lead. Pet beds and treats are provided as standard. You can dine with your dog in the Lygon Bar, a dog-friendly room adjacent to the main restaurant or the Lygon lounges where there are plenty of spaces for you and your pet to cosy up. Explore the village of Broadway with its plethora of antique shops and stylish gift shops and dog-friendly cafes like No 32 or take your trusty hound for a walk up to the famous Broadway Tower. The village of Snowshill and the market town of Chipping Campden are close at hand as well as the charming town of Cheltenham. And after a busy day of dog walks and sightseeing take time to relax in the hotel’s super luxe spa with its 13m indoor pool and steam room or book a beauty treatment or two. And afterwards hook up again with your hound for g and ts in the super dog-friendly bar! You’ll be planning your next visit before you leave.
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets