FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Your exclusive 100% dog-friendly break at the wonderful Merewood Country House Hotel includes some very special perks and added value, only available when you book through PetsPyjamas.
All included in the package:
For your peace of mind...
All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
From £369 based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Celebrate New Year in the Lake District with a fabulous break at Merewood Country House Hotel with your four-legged friend. This New Year break is guaranteed to bring sparkle into your festive season!
Included in this offer:
- Two nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast each morning
Wednesday 30th December
- Arrive from 3pm and check into your room where you will find a bottle of fizz and a box of chocolates
- Tea and cakes in the afternoon
- Welcome dring in the bar followed by a sumptuous four-course dinner
- Casino evening
New Year's Eve- Thursday 31st December
- Start the final day of 2020 with a full English breakfast
- Set sail on Lake Windermere, where you'll be able to take in the sensational scenery of the Lake District
- Chef will prepare a winter warming lunch for your return back at Merewood
- Cheese and wine tasting at 4pm
- The main event will begin at 7.30pm with entertainment from local saxophonist 'James Bell' during which Champagne and canapés will be served
- Four-course gormet dinner
- Toast midnight with Auld Lang Syne and haggis, neeps and tatties and our resident DJ will then have you dancing well into 2021
New Years Day- Friday 1st January 2021
- Enjoy a New Year's Day breakfast, before heading home
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Lake View Room from £1150 for two nights
Non Lake-View Room from £998 for two nights
Set in an elevated position and overlooking Windermere, England’s longest and most beautiful lake, you will find Merewood Country House Hotel, a superb dog-friendly destination in the Lake District, Cumbria. Dating back to 1812, the hotel has retained much of its historical charm with many of the original features lovingly restored, including the panelled hall and reception. As soon as you step through the front door of this beautiful country house, you’ll discover an oasis of comfort, warmth and relaxation. Surrounded by gorgeous grounds and woodlands, your pooch will be in their element! With two restaurants to choose from, foodie lovers will be spoilt for choice. From light-bites to hearty meals, to a sumptuous afternoon tea to award-winning fine dining, the Chef’s aim is to leave you with a gourmet experience to remember. Furry friends are welcome to join you in one of the relaxed lounges, and there is an abundance of pet-friendly pubs nearby if you fancy venturing out for food. The stunning bedrooms have been designed with no-one else but you in mind. Of course, you can expect all of those luxury extras, from deep baths to aromatic toiletries and fluffy towels to ensure you leave feeling truly pampered. Your four-legged friend will love exploring the acres of grounds and private gardens that surround the hotel. Take a dog-friendly cruise along Windermere, England’s longest lake, provided by Windermere Lake Cruises and enjoy the fabulous views. The hotel also provides maps for Wansfell and Troutbeck walks for further exploring with your trusty hound.