FREE 24/7 Vet Line
We're Barking Britain
Two dogs welcome
Our unique PetsPyjamas Barking Britain packages are designed to make sure you have the most wonderful time and that you have complete peace of mind on the safety front. With special focus on including extras from the local area, not only do you get a fabulous holiday but also help support local businesses.
Your exclusive 100% dog-friendly break at the wonderful Rowton Hall Hotel includes some very special perks and added value, only available when you book through PetsPyjamas.
All included in the package:
For your peace of mind...
All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
Sunday - Thursday in a Classic Room for a 2-night stay for £309 for 2 adaults and 1 dog.
Friday & Saturday in a Classic Room for a 2-night stay for £329 for 2 adaults and 1 dog.
*There is a supplement of £20 per night for a spacious Superior dog-friendly room.
**No availability over Christmas or New Year periods
Celebrate Christmas this year at The Rowton Hall Hotel & Spa with your four-legged friend!
Included in this offer:
- two or three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner each evening
Christmas Eve- Thursday 24th December
- Arrive at your leisure with family and friends to celebrate Christmas at Rowton Hall
- Begin your festive celebrations with an Afternoon Tea in the Langdale Restaurant and Lounge
- Enjoy a candlelit Christmas Eve dinner
- After dinner, relax with a drink or enter into the house party spirit and enjoy some traditional board games with your fellow guests
- For those wishing to attend midnight mass, hot mulled wine and mince pies will be served on your return
Christmas Day- Friday 25th December
- Wake up to the excitement of Christmas, enjoy opening presents delivered by Father Christmas throughout the night
- Enjoy a leisurely traditional breakfast
- Meet up with family and friends in the Lounge and Conservatory prior to our traditional Christmas Day lunch with all the trimmings.
- The afternoon is your own to relax and enjoy. If you’re feeling a bit more energetic enjoy a walk within the grounds of the hotel, we’ll also have traditional board games to keep everyone entertained.
- Round off the day with a light festive buffet
Boxing Day - Saturday 26th December
- Leisurely English breakfast
- We can recommend some enjoyable walks or if you fancy some retail therapy Cheshire Oaks is on our doorstep
- The hotel will be happy to arrange pantomime tickets for you should you wish to see this year’s Panto at The Storyhouse, Chester in the afternoon (travel and tickets are not included and are subject to availability)
- Enjoy a Boxing Day dinner
Sunday 27th December
- After a leisurely breakfast, before you bid a fond farewell
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Christmas 2 Day Break (25th & 26th December)
Classic Double/Twin room from £650 for two nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Superior Double room from £690 for two nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Christmas 2 Day Break (24th & 25th December)
Classic Double/Twin room from £660 for two nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Superior Double room from £700 for two nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Master Suite from £800 for two nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Christmas 3 Day Break (24th & 25th & 26th December)
Classic Double/Twin room from £850 for three nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Superior Double room from £910 for three nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
This luxurious dog-friendly hotel makes for a fantastic pet-friendly stay that will leave you and your canine companions feeling rejuvenated. Located just outside of the historic city of Chester, Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa is perfect for pooches looking to pop their paws up and indulge in a relaxing rural retreat. Your furry friend will enjoy exploring the acres of gardens and will receive a complimentary welcome pack full of treats and goodies. While the staff look after your canine companion, you can rest easy and unwind with a plush spa treatment. Adventurous dogs can head to the local town of Chester and explore the wealth of Roman ruins, or sniff out cosy cafes and boutique shops. Furry friends will love taking a leisurely stroll along the city walls, where you and your dog can savour the beautiful architecture.