FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Indulge yourself and your four-legged friend with this two-night luxury getaway at South Lodge.
- Two nights in a Plush Junior Suite with a view
- Dinner in The Camellia Restaurant on one evening - (up to £42pp allocation)
- Breakfast both mornings with a little something extra for your canine companion/s
- Bottle of Ridgeview English Sparkling Wine in your room on arrival
- Dogs travel FREE - plus beds, bowls and walking maps provided!
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 2 adults & 1 dog sharing):
1st April '19 - 1st April '20: £780
April 2020 onward: £840
*Save up to 40% (included in the package price)
Excludes 14th - 16th Feb
“We treat pets like our guests,” says the dog-friendly South Lodge in West Sussex, a five-star luxury country house in Horsham just one hour from central London, and bordering the beautiful South Downs National Park. You can expect stunning, individually designed rooms, with gorgeous soft furnishings and quirky furniture against a backdrop of spectacular views. With flawless attention to detail, including a pillow menu, ensuring that every guest can enjoy the most restful of stays, the lodge oozes homely charm in bucket loads. Set amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland, and boasting a state of the art spa complete with indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a thermal suite, it's the perfect luxury getaway for you and your pet if you are both looking for a little pampering and wonderful walks.
2 adults 1 pet