FREE 24/7 Vet Line
One dog welcome
Escape to Cornwall with your furry friend and enjoy a relaxing retreat at St. Michaels Resort. As seen in our 2020 Pet Travel Edit.
Included in this Offer:
- Two-night stay in a dog-friendly Classic or Twin room - Save up to 35%
- Complimentary room upgrade (Subject to availability)
- Cornish Cream Tea on arrival
- Dinner in The Brasserie on The Bay on one night
- Dinner in The Garden Kitchen on one night
- Delicious breakfast each morning & doggie breakfast for Fido
- A luxury spa treatment per person
- Doggie welcome pack and pet essentials to use during your stay (Dog bed, bowls etc.)
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
* Offer excludes Christmas 2020.
Prices From (Based on 2 adults & 1 dog sharing):
- Low Season (March, November & December) - £390
- Mid Season (April, May & October) - £450
- High Season (June, July, August & September) - £498
Set in sub-tropical gardens, St Michaels Resort is a luxury dog-friendly hotel that enjoys an enviable beachside south-facing location just a short stroll from Falmouth Harbour. Coastal canines will be spoilt for choice with endless walks to enjoy right from the hotel, where you can discover a whole host of beaches and clifftop paths with panoramic views along the way. The hotel takes inspiration from it’s Cornish coastal setting and boasts airy, sea view rooms with lots of light, deep beds and crisp cotton sheets perfect for relaxing after days out exploring. When you’re not out and about the attentive staff will truly go the extra mile to make every stay special for their guests - both two and four-legged. And for a truly indulgent visit, why not treat yourself in the top of the range spa.
1 adult 1 pet
1 adult 1 pet