FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Make your Christmas 2020 is one to remember! The Swan Hotel’s fabulous holiday offer is filled with festivities, fine food and fizz.
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast each morning
- A warm welcome with Cream Tea & sweet treats
- Enjoy a Champagne cocktail and canapes before a candlelit dinner
- Chocolate orange hot chocolate and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast
- Time for opening presents and relaxing
- Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
- Evening buffet supper
- Relaxed brunch and newspapers in the Brasserie
- See how your duck fares in the annual Bibury duck race
- Enjoy a Champagne reception before a five-course dinner and live music
- A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
RATES (per person based on two people sharing for three nights):
Good Double Room - £750
Very Good Double Room - £775
Trumpeter Cottage - £945
If you are looking for a Cotswolds escape with your pet, then visit The Swan in Bibury, a superb dog-friendly destination. The village of Bibury was described by William Morris as the most beautiful village in England, with grassy meadows for your dog to explore, honey-coloured cottages and the River Coln running through the middle. Warm and relaxing, this former coaching inn is peaceful, romantic and quintessentially English with a collection of beautifully designed, individual and slightly quirky rooms. The individual design has been enriched by a collection of sumptuous antique furnishings and contemporary fabrics and wallpapers, which form their unique character. Expect all of the luxury extras including a Nespresso coffee machine and Molton Brown products to ensure a comfortable stay. Enjoy a romantic meal for two in The Swan Brasserie or for a more relaxed setting, find yourself a cosy spot in the bar with your loyal companion at your feet! Explore the pretty area of Bibury on your doorstep and take advantage of the National Trust sites nearby. The Swan enjoys an abundance of walks from the doorstep with plenty of pet-friendly pubs along the way.