Swiss Cottage is Grade II listed and simply oozes character. The open fire truly adds to the ambiance. . Living room with open fire. Dining room. Well-equipped kitchen. Sun room. Bedroom with super kingsize bed. Shower room and toilet. Steep stairs to
first floor: Large bedroom with kingsize bed. Two single bedrooms. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet..
- Open fire - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Electricity, gas CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Four digital TVs
- Tel-incoming and emergency calls only
- Small cottage garden with gazebo and furniture; enclosed patio
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No smoking
- NB: There is a securely covered well at the property
. This charming, spacious, Grade II listed, thatched, detached cottage is set in the delightful village of Chideock. Between Lyme Regis and Bridport, and a short walk from the beach at Seatown and the scenic World Heritage Jurassic Coast, this is an ideal holiday base. Enjoy superb coastal walking, with breathtaking views from Golden Cap, fishing, swimming and fossil hunting, or explore Lyme Regis with its Cobb, harbour and quaint shops, and many other attractions nearby. Shop and pub 400 yards.