FREE 24/7 Vet Line
One dog welcome
Book the fabulous Christmas break at The Talbot Inn, Surrey for the ultimate festive getaway with your dog!
Included in this Offer:
- Two nights stay in a dog-friendly Classic room
- Cream tea on arrival
- Breakfast each morning
- Five-course Christmas Day lunch
- Dogs stay FREE!
- Arrive at your own leisure
- Relax and enjoy and relax a welcome cream tea
- Dinner in the restaurant
- Start your day with a leisurely full English breakfast.
- Enjoy the morning with your loved ones unwrapping your presents.
- Gather for an indulging in a five-course Christmas lunch with all the traditional trimmings
- Enjoy a hearty full English breakfast, before heading home
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Surrey village of Ripley, dog-friendly destination The Talbot Inn stands as one of the country’s most storied and historic coaching inns. Boasting period features from its 500-year history, The Talbot benefits from having had an extensive contemporary refurbishment, with its comfortable bedrooms and lovely summer gardens and a large terrace to enjoy. Just 30-minutes from Central London, The Talbot was once a frequent hitching post for Lord Nelson. Today The Talbot is known as one of the foremost inns in the region, retaining its position as a welcoming site for weary travellers, with a cosy bar with log fires and outstanding restaurant. With its relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, you and your four-legged friend will feel immediately at home. A great base for exploring the surrounding area, your pooch will love the pretty 4.5-mile stroll from the hotel along the canal.