FREE 24/7 Vet Line
One dog welcome
Make your stay at Tewkesbury Park extra special with resident dog Puddle's pet-friendly 2 night package!
- Two-nights in a dog-friendly Just Right room
- Afternoon tea with a glass of Tattinger on arrival
- 3 course dinner for the humans and doggy dinner for pup served in the Piano Lounge one evening
- Full English breakfast both mornings for the humans + a sausage or two for your pooch
- £25 gift voucher for all pre-booked spa treatments (per room)
- Doggie bed provided
- Welcome letter and a gift (walking booklet) from resident dog Puddle
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
*Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
The super dog-friendly Tewkesbury Park Hotel, makes a wonderful home form home for your four-legged pet-away in the Cotswolds. A warm welcome awaits you and Fido at this family-owned hotel set within the rolling Gloucestershire countryside. Depending on where your room is located, you’ll have fantastic views of The Malvern Hills which are excellent walking terrain for adventurous furry friends. For those keen to try a spot of golf, there in an 18 hole course. Tennis fans can also brush up their practice on one of two tennis courts that can be pre-booked. and 10-acre field at the bottom of the drive – the latter is ideal for off-lead frolics. The beautiful Tewkesbury Abbey is only a 10-minute walk away and welcomes furry visitors too. If you’re staying in, take a dip in the pool or indulge in afternoon tea. In 176 acres of parkland, Tewkesbury Park has a golf bar with views of the Malvern Hills. Cheltenham, Worcester and Gloucester are within easy reach.
2 adults 1 pet