Available with low deposit
Two dogs welcome
Make your stay at Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa extra special with the fabulous two-night PetsPyjamas Exclusive break from £292 per night! Valid for Sunday-Wednesday stays.
- Two-nights stay in a luxury dog-friendly room
- Full English Breakfast for two both mornings
- One night's dinner in either the Grey's Brasserie or the new Green Room which offers a small plates, tapas style concept (dinner to the value of £35pp)
- Your dog stays for free (normally £30) and receives a luxury dog bed, welcome toy, treats and a welcome pack of local walks
- Two tickets to the local Westonbirt Arboretum - perfect for Spring walks with your dog
- Full use of the Aquarius Spa
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
*Sunday to Wednesday nights only.
*Valid for stays between 1st April - 30th June 2019
Rates (based on 2 adults & 1 dog sharing room for two nights:
Superior room - £292 per night
Junior Suite - £343 per night
Suite - £442 per night
Originally built in the 19th century, the dog-friendly Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa in Wiltshire has been beautifully restored into a five-star dog-friendly hotel and spa. Set three miles outside the ancient town of Malmesbury, Whatley Manor’s fabulous Cotswold location will provide your pet with a plethora of walks and you the opportunity to totally switch off. Stroll around the beautiful 12-acre grounds of the hotel and then relax in any of the Whatley Manor’s lounges with your pooch. Or leave your furry friend to sleep off their adventures in your room whilst you pay a visit to the award-winning spa. There’s a hydrotherapy pool, salt scrub showers and a wave dream sensory room! Westonbirt Arboretum and Cotswold Water Park are both nearby and great for days out with your pooch.