Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
For the ultimate relaxing break to the Lake District, book this overnight stay at Armathwaite Hall.
- Overnight stay in a dog-friendly room
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-course dinner for two in the Courtyard Bar and Brasserie (£35 per person allocation)
- Temple Spa Aaahhh! Leg and Foot energiser 25-minute treatment
- Complimentary use of the spa facilities during your stay
- Dogs stay FREE (saving £15!)
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Club Room £360 per night
Spa / Superior Room £410 per night
Subject to availability and exclusions*. T&Cs apply.
Offer available for stays Sunday-Thursday only.
*Excludes Bank Holidays
Three nights of festive fun for you and your furry friend.
- Optional Quiz
- Cocktails and canapes followed by a celebration dinner
- Magician and balloon entertainment
- Christmas cards with a glass of mulled wine
- Midnight Mass for those that wish to attend
- Six courses sumptuous Christmas Lunch followed by mince pies
- Santa Claus Appearance
- The Queen's speech
- Candlelight walk around the grounds
- Luxury Buffet in the Evening
- Bird of prey Display
- Fell walking with packed lunch (low or mid-level)
- Hot Mulled wine, hot chocolate, and mince pies
- Black tie dinner
- Casino with prizes
From £930 per person
Ring in the New Year with this fantastic pooch-friendly package!
Included in this Offer:
- Cocktails & canapés
- Six course dinner
- Live entertainment
New Year's Eve
- Birds of Prey display
- Fell walking with packed lunch
- Mulled wine, hot chocolate, and mince pies.
- Piper piping in the Haggis
- New Year's Eve buffet
- Ritz Duo Band & disco
- Firework display
New Year's Day
- Six course Black Tie gala dinner
- Casino with prizes
- Fond farewells
Prices from £1,860 - based on 2 adults & 1 dog sharing a room (£930 per person).
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Set on the shores of the beautiful Bassenthwaite Lake, dog-friendly Armathwaite Hall Hotel in the Lake District boasts a truly idyllic location. This privately-owned, the former stately home sits in 400 acres of deer park and woodland with stunning views of the Skiddaw mountains and Lake District Fells. Your furry friend will be in doggie paradise! After you’ve exhausted your legs exploring the local area, leave Fido to sleep off the day in your room whilst you stop by Armathwaite Hall’s award-winning spa which features a thermal suite, treatment rooms, infinity pool and outdoor hot tub.