Best Price Guaranteed
Over 10,000 5* Canine Customer Reviews
All Dogs Travel Free, Small or Large
  • PetsPyjamas Award Winner
    PetsPyjamas Award Winner
  • FREE 24/7 Vet Line
    FREE 24/7 Vet Line
  • One dog welcome
    One dog welcome
From £1350.00 per night. Dogs Stay FREE.
Check Availability
Price Match Guarantee
From £1350 per night
Confirm

3 Nights Dazzling Christmas Celebration

24 Dec 2022 — 26 Dec 2022

Spend a cosy Christmas break in Hampshire this year with this fabulous festive offer from Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa!

Included in this offer:

  • A 3 nights stay in a dog-friendly room (arrival on 24th December)
  • Afternoon tea and mulled wine on Christmas Eve followed by a delicious five-course dinner with wine
  • Family-fun festive trail on Christmas Day or relax in the tranquillity of the spa
  • Christmas lunch with live entertainment follwed by a fabulous pre-dinner reception with Laurent-Perrier Champagne
  • Breakfast on all mornings and champagne brunch on Boxing day
  • Extravagant six-course Boxing Day dinner with live entertainment and dancing

For your peace of mind...

All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.

Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
3 nights stay from £5,070 for 2 adults & 1 dog.

A 40% refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, the remaining 60% deposit is due on the 1st September 2022 and the full deposit becomes on that day non-refundable. A 10% cancellation fee applies on all PetsPyjamas bookings.

From £5070
2 adults & 1 dog
Find Out More

New Year House Party

31 Dec 2022 — 02 Jan 2023

See in the New Year in Hampshire this year with this fabulous New Years offer from Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa!

Included in this offer:

  • A 2 nights stay in a dog-friendly room (arrival on New Years Eve)
  • Arrive to a Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception followed by a decadent afternoon tea
  • Enjoy a pre-pampering session at the hotel's award-winning spa in preparation for an evening of delicious feasting, toasting and celebrating
  • Welcome in 2023 to fireworks and the sound of Auld Lang Syne and a piper
  • A bountiful breakfast kick starts New Years' Day celebrations before a Champagne brunch with live music
  • Celebrations on New Year's Day evening including a delicious five-course dinner with entertainment

For your peace of mind...

All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.

Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
2 nights stay from £3,538 for 2 adults & 1 dog.

A 40% refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, the remaining 60% deposit is due on the 1st September 2022 and the full deposit becomes on that day non-refundable. A 10% cancellation fee applies on all PetsPyjamas bookings. 

From £3538
2 adults & 1 dog
Find Out More

About this property

Set in 130 acres of stunning grounds, dog-friendly Chewton Glen in Hampshire is regarded as one of the UK’s finest boutique hotels. Thought to have been built in the early 18th century, Chewton Glen is located on the edge of the New Forest National Park and within walking distance of the sea – providing you with a plethora of fabulous views and your furry friend with plenty of grounds to explore.

Dine with Your Dog

Each of Chewton Glen’s stunning treehouse suites is complete with a fully fitted kitchenette, where your furry friend can enjoy their regular dining routine. Here you can reach for your own creature comforts and refreshments, from a welcome morning coffee to a tasty nightcap. You’ll receive a tasty breakfast hamper each morning, brimming with delicious, locally-sourced goods. For the ultimate indulgence don’t forget the fabulous room service means that delicious treats, dinners, and bottles of champagne are just a phone call away. For something extra special, those staying in The Yews can enjoy a dine-in service and allow a top chef to craft delicious meals tailored to all of your needs. This allows you to enjoy a truly memorable dining experience with your furry friend by your side.

Bow wow factor

Fabulous fido-friendly treehouses with Highcliffe-on-Sea just a short walk away.

Need to know

Tennis
Coastal
Coastal
Accessible by Train
Accessible by Train
Enclosed Garden/Patio
Enclosed Garden/Patio
Spa Breaks
Spa Breaks
Fitness Centre
Fitness Centre
Restaurant
Restaurant
Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool
WiFi
WiFi

Bedrooms & Suites

The Treehouses at Chewton Glen are pet-friendly and will provide you and your pooch with an unforgettable experience. Built high in the trees in a gorgeous wooded valley, the Treehouses are only a short stroll from the main hotel. Each suite has floor to ceiling glass allowing in floods of light and a panoramic view of the forest - perfect if you are looking to fully immerse yourself in nature. In addition, each Treehouse has a compact kitchenette and you will be delivered a delicious daily breakfast hamper. All dogs aged 1 and older are welcome at Chewton Glen.

Dog-Friendly Nearby

We believe that travelling is so much more fun when your pet comes too! So, let our expert Pet Concierge Team help you find and book the perfect place for your pet getaway. Featuring over 1,500 dog-welcoming hotels, cottages, country houses and B&Bs we have something for every breed and budget, many with unique packages exclusive to PetsPyjamas and all with bow-wow appeal!

PetsPyjamas Location Press

Pets in the Press
Recently Viewed