FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Three dogs welcome
Indulge yourselves with this luxury two night pet-friendly break:
Included in this offer:
- Two nights in a pet-friendly room
- Dinner in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant one night
- A 3-course a la carte dinner in the 3AA Rosette Burlington Restaurant one night
- Full Yorkshire breakfast each morning
- Access to the Bolton Abbey Estate
- Doggy welcome pack in room including treats, pet blanket, towel, waste bags and feeding bowl
- Walking maps of the Estate available from reception
- Pre-dinner drinks or desserts can be served in the lounge and a complimentary 'pet-concierge' is available during dinner (temporarily unavailable)
- Four-poster dog beds available (extra £25 per dog per night for pampered pooches wanting pure luxury)
- Torches, spare wellies, umbrellas and raincoats are available for evening manoeuvres and there is a doggie wash area (just in case!)
*Price based on two people sharing a classic room for 2 nights. T&Cs apply. Burlington restaurant is closed Monday evening
Peace of mind when you travel
If your dog is sick when you’re on your PetsPyjamas holiday, then enjoy the peace of mind that a qualified vet is on hand to help. You can connect instantly to our fully qualified vets through the Pawsquad app via video or you can upload images when using the 'text chat' service.
Experience the ultimate Yorkshire Dales Christmas with your hound in tow on The Devonshire Arms fabulous festive package!
Included in this offer:
- Three nights stay in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast each morning
On Christmas Eve:
- Begin your stay with a light lunch, served in the Cavendish Room from 1.00pm
- A delicious 3-course dinner served in the Cavendish Room, including specially selected wine
- Relax and unwind and take in the atmosphere of the Devonshire Arms
On Christmas Day:
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast served in the Cavendish Room
- Spend the morning at your leisure
- Enjoy a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne followed by a four-course Christmas luncheon in the Cavendish Room including wine
- In the evening, if you can squeeze in any more festive fayre, there will be an light supper
On Boxing Day:
- Start the day with a coocked breakfast in the Brasserie
- Those who choose to attend the guided walk meet in Reception at 11.00am for a 12noon departure with the Airedale Beagles on their traditional Boxing Day walk, return is approximately 3.30pm to 4.00pm – a ‘Walkers Lunch’ shall be provided
- A Yorkshire Savoury Afternoon Tea shall be served in the lounges for those who are relaxing in the hotel
- Three-course Dinner including wine in the Cavendish Room
- Breakfast before farewell
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
RATES: (for three nights based on two people sharing)
Classic Double Room – from £1,140 per person
Room upgrades available.
Set within 30,000-acres of stunning grounds on the Bolton Abbey estate, dog-friendly The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa in Yorkshire is superbly located at the gateway to the stunning Yorkshire Dales. A former 17th-century coaching inn, the hotel is incredibly dog-friendly. You and your furry family members will love exploring the miles of footpaths trailing through the National Park, with countless walks beginning on your doorstep. The charming 'Old Wing' dates back to 1757, to the 'Wharfedale Wing' which was added in 1981 by the Dowager Duchess of Devonshire. For those looking for the ultimate in relaxation, look no further than the fabulous spa featuring sauna, steam room, pool, Rasul and Jacuzzi. A fabulous range of treatments are available and there is also a swimming pool and is decorated with artwork from the Chatsworth's Devonshire Collection, one of the finest private art collections in Europe. The award-winning 3AA Rosette Burlington Restaurant offers a seasonal tasting menu featuring the finest locally sourced ingredients. Wherever possible, ingredients are sourced from the hotel’s own kitchen garden. You and your four-legged family members are welcome to enjoy the ever-popular afternoon tea, and the cosy lounge bar. The Brasserie offers guests a more modern gastro-menu featuring some of Yorkshire's favourite dishes. For the most jet-set of pets, please contact the team in advance if you are planning on arriving or departing by helicopter. Please note the spa is currently closed until further notice and the complimentary dog-sitting service isn't available during this period.