FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Palé Hall Hotel in Wales and enjoy an unforgettable stay with your hound.
Included in this Offer:
- Two nights in a dog-friendly Grand Room
- Bottle of champagne in your room on arrival
- Five-course Tasting Menu for two in the Henry Robertson Restaurant on one night
- Two-course meal for two in The Huntsman Bistro on one night
- Breakfast each morning and a sausage for Fido
- Pet essentials provided, including dog beds, bowls, and walking maps
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
With its award-winning restaurant, exquisite decor, and stunning location, the dog-friendly Palé Hall is not only one of the best hotels in Wales, but one of the finest hotels in the United Kingdom. From the moment you step foot in this luxurious country house hotel, you’ll understand why the property was awarded five AA Red Stars, designating Palé Hall as one of Britain's best. With their ornate furnishings and period features, each room is charmingly traditional and guarantees a cosy stay for you and your canine companion. Dogs will adore the five acres of landscaped gardens and will receive an incredibly warm welcome from the attentive staff. The hotel even offers a dog-sitting service, giving you plenty of flexibility during your stay. Gifted three AA rosettes for culinary excellence, the award-winning restaurant guarantees an unforgettable dining experience. Best of all, you’ll have the awe-inspiring Snowdonia National Park right on your doorstep, perfect for relaxing walks with your furry friend.