When your pet puts on weight, it’s a tough task to tackle but there are plenty of solutions, including a raw food diet. One of the benefits of feeding your pet with a raw food diet is that it contains no grains and the carbohydrates are in the form of vegetables, a great way to provide fibre in the diet. By doing this, you’ll be avoiding easily stored carbohydrates such as rice, maize and potato, essential in avoiding weight gain. Lower fat varieties such as turkey and tripe are recommended in the diet for heavier pets.
Why should you choose a raw diet for your pet’s health?
- The finest ingredients. Natural Instinct don’t use anything artificial in the food they make.
- Delicious meals for your pet. Natural Instinct pass the waggy tails test with flying colours – with many tastes and textures in the range, picky puppies or fussy felines are bound to find something that they’ll enjoy.
- It’s a healthy, balanced diet. Our furry friends need the perfect diet – just like us humans – that will maintain strong bones, muscles and digestion. And giving them this will give you a much happier, healthier dog or cat.
- It’s convenient – Natural Instinct’s food is packaged in easy-to-store tubs in various sizes – so you can simply defrost and serve. Easy!
- It’s safe – Natural Instinct’s raw foods comply with DEFRA and the APHA requirements and the brand carries out regular inspections and testing.
Why choose Natural Instinct?
Natural Instinct has been designed to provide a balanced nutritional and delicious diet and is the no stress, no mess solution to feeding your dogs and cats raw food. The brand works closely with leading specialists and vets, providing all the information you need to transform your pet’s diet for the better.
The brand uses fresh human grade produce from DEFRA approved farms packed with 100 per cent British meats, poultry and fish as well as fresh fruit and vegetables which are frozen to preserve the natural vitamins and minerals. Natural Instinct food also includes natural supplements packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and nutrients including spinach, sea kelp and Scottish salmon.
The delicious recipes include farm reared chicken, turkey, duck, salmon and white fish, specially sourced lamb that’s suitable for dogs who need to gain weight, and locally-sourced beef – a firm favourite with dogs. They also use green tripe, a natural source of digestive enzymes that improves metabolism and boosts the immune system, as well as white tripe for those dogs with a sensitive stomach. Vegetables and fruit include carrots, butternut squash, apples, broccoli, cauliflower, curly kale, peas and parsnips.
For more information visit NaturalInstinct.com