- Preston, England
This relaxed,dog-friendly rural inn is six miles from Beacon Fell Country Park with wonderful walks for you and your dog, close to the Harris Museum and Art Gallery, and 11 miles from the 14th-century Samlesbury Hall.
- Lancaster, England
The dog-friendly Fenwick Arms is located in Lancaster in an area of natural beauty with the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Morecambe Beach on the doorstep - perfect for days out with your best furry friend, Docker Park Farm and the Lune Aqueduct close by.
- Colne, England
The dog-friendly Alma Inn is located in the charming market town of Colne in Pendle with the fabulous dog walking opportunities and natural beauty of Forest of Bowland and Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- Preston, Lancashire , England
A beautiful Grade II listed Georgian house set in three acres of mature lawns and gardens, dog-friendly Farington Lodge in Lancashire is a wonderfully tranquil, rural retreat offering a delightful blend of historic grandeur and contemporary luxury.£109Price per night from
- Lancaster, EnglandEnjoying an elevated position in the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, from the moment you drive through the electric gates towards Annabelle’s Cottage you won’t be disappointed. Surrounded by approximately 25 acres of land, it offers the perfect opportunity to experience countryside living and a quieter pace of life.
Set out over one level, charming period features have been beautifully blended with modern day luxuries such as superb stone flag flooring complete with underfloor heating. The spacious living room boasts a wood burner, and in the en-suite bathroom is the most unique walk-in shower plus a luxurious roll top bath. Outside you’ll find a patio area perfect for a morning coffee or al-fresco dining, and the fields beyond stretch out as far as the eye can see. The landscaped grounds that are shared with the friendly owners who live on-site, include a large duck pond and 800 metres of wonderful river frontage where you can picnic and barbecue during the warm summer months.
The small market town of Garstang can be reached in a 10-minute drive, and provides a full range of amenities including a large supermarket, pubs, restaurants and a selection of independent shops and casual eateries. The cities of both Lancaster and Preston are also easily reachable in around a 30- minute drive. The Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty covers 312 square miles, and once more provides the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life with peaceful, remote walking and cycling available. The Lake District National park can be reached in around an hour, or for those wanting to swap countryside for coast, the seaside resorts of Blackpool and Lytham St Annes are around a 45-minute drive. You really are spoilt for choice.£129From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Blackpool, EnglandThis stunning semi-detached barn conversion provides spacious and luxurious accommodation. Located in the quiet rural village of Stalmine, the property is ideally placed for exploring Lancashire, the Fylde Coast and beyond. Thoughtfully designed both inside and out, the barn offers luxury comforts including a beautiful and well-equipped kitchen, contemporary bathrooms, attractive comfortable bedrooms, Wi-Fi, and a wood burner which is perfect for those winter evenings.
Outside is equally impressive with a decked patio area that enjoys far reaching countryside views. The patio provides a wonderful space for hosting a barbecue, whilst the children can play games on the large lawned garden. The property boasts a private hot tub which can be enjoyed all year round, and should the great British weather take a turn for the worse, you can retreat to your ‘Cave’. This has been built by the owner as an indulgent folly and is weatherproof and with a means of heating.
Stalmine is located approximately 5 miles from the small market town of Poulton-le-Fylde which has a good selection of shops, bars, and cafés. Other places that are worth a visit along the Fylde coast include Thornton Cleveleys with its old-fashioned charm and promenade, 7 miles, Fleetwood with its Freeport Outlet Shopping Village, 10 miles, and of course Blackpool, 9 miles, whose many attractions include The Tower, Blackpool Zoo, Pleasure Beach, Sea Life Centre, and Madame Tussauds.
Apart from being accessible for the coast, Carr End Barn A is also well-placed for exploring rural Lancashire. Ribble Valley with its pretty villages is within an hour’s drive, and it’s an excellent choice for walks and country pubs. The Forest of Bowland, which is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, can also be reached within an hour’s drive. The Lake District and Yorkshire Dales are also very accessible by road and can be reached in an hour. The city of Lancaster is just 13 miles away and Preston is 19 miles. Beach 9¾ miles. Shop and pub ½ mile, and restaurant 3 miles. This property can be booked together with ref. LR8 to accommodate up to 18 guests.£307From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Blackpool, EnglandSeaview House is a superb, beachfront townhouse boasting stunning sea views in the heart of Cleveleys. Set across three floors, there is a double bedroom on the ground floor as well as a twin with an amazing Star Wars theme in recognition of the recent filming of the movie in the town. On this floor you’ll also find a beautifully designed shower room, a laundry area with washing machine and drier, and access out to the garden which has a decking area with seating perfect for al-fresco dining. The first floor has a bright and spacious open plan layout with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and living room complete with a corner sofa, 55 inch TV and stylish electric fire with LED lighting. Upstairs on the third floor, you’ll find the master bedroom with gorgeous views out over the beach and a fourth bedroom with kingsize bed as well as a bathroom with shower over the bath.
Located in the very centre of this bustling seaside resort, Seaview House is just yards away from the seafront as well as being close to a number of bars, restaurants, shops and cafés. There are miles of beach to explore with lots of dog friendly sections for your furry friends. The bright lights of Blackpool are just 4 miles away and can be reached on foot following the promenade along the seafront. Here you’ll find its many attractions including, Blackpool Tower, Pleasure Beach and Blackpool Zoo. Just a few miles further will take you to the rolling sand dunes of Lytham St Anne’s and the cosmopolitan Lytham which holds annual events such as The Proms and a kite festival. Venture inland and you’ll find the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, known for its picturesque country villages, wonderful walking and friendly local pubs. The Yorkshire Dales National Park is also within easy reach as is the Lake District National Park.£89From price per night based on 7 night stay
- EnglandThese lovely barn conversions stand adjacent to the owner’s home, and boast a favourable position in a rural location. Located on a working sheep and beef farm, they are just 330 yards from the centre of the pretty village of Kelbrook. Guests at Moorgate Farm can enjoy the wonderful views of Pendle Hill and the surrounding countryside, whilst being close enough to the centre of the village to be able to walk to the local pub. With an abundance of local walks from the doorstep, these are a perfect retreat for families, couples or groups of friends.
The small village of Kelbrook lies near the Lancashire/Yorkshire border, which means that guests can take advantage of everything these two rural counties have to offer. Just 9 miles from the charming market town of Skipton, the ‘Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales’, guests can enjoy the local market and the selection of pubs, shops, cafés and restaurants available. Clitheroe and the Forest of Bowland, Lancashire’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is just 10 miles away and offers an abundance of walking, cycling and local gastronomy to try. After a long day exploring and sightseeing, the private hot tub is a welcome retreat in which to relax and recharge. Shop, pub and restaurant 550 yards.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 14 guests.£111From price per night based on 7 night stay
- EnglandWe are most excited to present Manor House Farm, where centuries-old English country living meets modern amenities and interior design. Perfect for your next multi-generational family holiday! Boasting seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, three lounges, an oversized bright dining room and a country-style kitchen, there’s plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Enjoy acres of perfectly manicured lawns and an abundance of lounging and dining areas to relax.
The annex can accommodate three extra guests. There is a cinema room with a projector and a large electric screen, and a separate bedroom with a super kingsize bed and walk-in shower.
Football goal posts are on hand to keep your high-energy guests busy and if it’s indulgence, you’re after, then dip into the hot tub or unplug in the sauna. You can even impress your group with a unique culinary experience and fire up the outdoor pizza oven. On clear nights you can sit back and star-gaze whilst cosying up under a blanket by the fire pit – just don’t forget those marshmallows! We know how important it is to bring your favourite four-legged family members along for the holiday. Behind gated access there’s enough space for up to six cars. Free super-fast Wi-Fi will keep you connected to the outside world.
Plenty of restaurants and pubs are within walking distance. With a lovely garden centre, ice cream shop and trails, this family-friendly home is perfect for all ages. The location is within close proximity to Southport, Preston, and Blackpool. The cities of Liverpool, Manchester and Chester are also accessible. There are endless attractions including beaches, restaurants, zoos, museums, shopping, and historical sites to keep your family busy. Private, quiet, and safe - you will be able to breathe easy and enjoy your much-deserved holiday. Book your next birthday celebration, family reunion or anniversary milestone at Manor House Farm and build memories that last forever.£365From price per night based on 7 night stay