Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Indulge with a relaxing short break in Boringdon Hall Hotel, where you and your dog will be taken great care of.
Included in this offer:
- Two nights accommodation in a Courtyard Bedroom
- Three-course dinner on both evenings in the Mayflower Brasserie
- Breakfast in the Gallery Restaurant each morning
- 40-minute spa treatment and full access to spa facilities for guests (choose from Essential Manicure, Essential Pedicure, Naturally Gai Facial, Reflext Foot & Leg or Indian Head Massage)
- Blanket and Bowl in the room for your dog
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
- Add a traditional afternoon tea at £27 per person
*Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Save up to 20% included in the package.
Offer excludes 23rd – 27th December, 31st December, 14th February 2020
This dog-friendly, grand Devonshire manor is brimming with history. It became crown property following the dissolution of the monasteries by Henry VIII in 1539. The monarch later granted the property to his courtier Thomas Wriothesley, the Earl of Southampton, who was a royal favourite. Since then, Boringdon Hall has since had a rather extravagant makeover that makes it the perfect base for you and your dog to enjoy getting away from it all. This stately pile boasts devotedly designed interiors, 40 sumptuous rooms and suites, a well-stocked bar and two tantalising restaurants. Gaia Spa is a purpose-built wellness spa for ages 16 and over set within the grounds of Boringdon, a completely unique space for relaxation and reconnecting with nature, designed with the need for complete wellbeing in mind.
2 adults 1 pet