Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas break with your hound in tow at Bovey Castle. Stay for three nights and experience delicious food, drink and fabulous entertainment!
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast every morning
On Christmas Eve:
- Arrive for a host of festive activities such as cider & sloe gin making!
- Bovey Bears Den will be open for the children
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the Cathedral Room accompanied by carol singing
- Children's high tea is available too in Smith's Brasserie
- Welcome drinks followed by a delicious candlelit dinner, with the opportunity to attend Midnight Mass afterwards
On Christmas Day:
- Father Christmas arrives in the morning with an oportunity to join in the scavenger hunt or a guided walk
- Drinks reception followed by a fabulous Christmas day lunch in the Great Western restaurant
- Watch the Queen's speech with tea and mince pies
- Light buffet will be served in the Great Western restaurant that evening
On Boxing Day:
- Enjoy a boxing day brunch before joining in the activities such as the golf tournament or a guided walk!
- Hot chocolate and mulled wine will be served, whilst an afternoon tea is served in the Cathedral Room
- Finish the day with a 5-course black-tie dinner served in the Great Western restaurant followed by dancing and a live band
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
RATES: (prices per room based on two adults sharing)
Lodge - £4995 for three nights*
*price is based on two people sharing. Minimum occupancy for the Lodge over Christmas is four. Children will be charged at £690 each and additional adults will be £900 each.
Ring in the New Year in style at Bovey Castle!
- One night in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast in the morning
On New Year’s Eve:
- Arrive for a cream tea in the Cathedral Room
- Choose for a variety of activities such as a golf competition or ferret racing
- Afternoon tea will be served in the Cathedral Room, then try your hand at ferret racing or wine and champagne tasting
- Welcome drinks before a five-course black-tie gala dinner in the Brasserie or the Great Western Restaurant
- Live band, dancing and a firework display
On New Year’s Day:
- Full breakfast before departure
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. Single occupancy supplements apply.
RATES: (prices per room dependent on the restaurant of your choice)
Lodge - £1265/1325*
*Please note this price is based on two people sharing. The minimum occupancy in the Lodge over this time is four. Children will be charged at £140 each and additional adults will be £220 each for the Brasserie Package or £250 on the Great western Package.
Experience pure indulgence and stay in the luxurious lodges of dog-friendly Bovey Castle in Devon. Located in the grounds of the 5-star castle, these stylish and contemporary three-storey country lodges are fashioned from local granite and vaulted with English oak. Nestled amongst the woodland, the lodges act as a secluded sanctuary, set within 400 acres of Devon countryside and moments away from the splendid hospitality at Bovey Castle. Each of the dog-friendly lodges features three beautiful ensuite bedrooms, the majority of which are laid out over three floors, ideal for families or groups of friends. Take advantage of the impressive hotel facilities including the championship golf course, an extensive menu of outdoor activities and unwind with an Espa treatment or two in the Elan spa.