Full COVID Refund
FREE 24/7 Vet Line
One dog welcome
Spend a cosy Christmas break with this wonderful festive offer from the Great Fosters Hotel in Surrey!
Included in this offer:
- 3 nights stay in a dog-friendly Comfy King Room or Spacious Superking Suites in the Cloisters
- Breakfast each morning
- A merry mince pie & mulled wine welcome
- A Christmas tree in your room for those staying in the Suites
- Champagne & canapé reception
- Four-course supper in the vaulted Estate Grill
- After-dinner digestifs
- Carrots for Rudolph & tots of sherry for Santa
- Christmas Carols from the hotel's Choir
- Midnight Mass at Holy Trinity Church
- Enjoy a leisurely Champagne breakfast
- Nyetimber & Canapé Reception
- A decadent five-course Christmas lunch in the magnificent Tithe Barn with cheese & coffee OR an exquisite seven-course tasting menu in Tony Parkin at The Tudor Room (supplement applies)
- Afternoon coffee, board games & The Queen’s speech
- Grazing buffet supper
- Full English & Continental breakfast
- Falconry display in the garden, with hot chocolates
- The Grand Great Fosters Boxing Day Buffet
- Four-course supper
- Full English & Continental breakfast before farewell
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
From £2,165 in a Comfy King Room in the Cloisters for 2 adults & 1 dog
From £2,895 in a Spacious Superking Suite in the Cloisters for 2 adults & 1 dog
Children aged 3 till 12 are £150 per night when sharing a bedroom with two adults and dining from the Little Fosters Menu.
Dog-friendly Great Fosters is an endlessly charming Tudor estate steeped in royal history, near Windsor in Surrey. Set in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland, which include a listed topiary garden, Saxon moat with Japanese bridge the instantly recognisable red-brick facade and chimney tops are a sight to behold as you drive up to the front door. Immaculately preserved, this stately historic monument boasts a wonderful setting and offers the perfect dog-friendly luxury break for those longing to escape the hustle and bustle with their four-legged friend. Inside, you will find a chocolate-box selection of 50 individually designed bedrooms and suites and two acclaimed restaurants. The comfy king rooms and spacious superking suites in The Cloisters are all pet friendly and give easy access to the grounds for you and your pooch. Settle into your luxury bedroom followed by a wander through the estate or explore the beautiful parkland, woodland, lake and gardens at nearby Windsor Great Park. Along the sunny eastern side of the hotel you will find stunning terraces, intimate gardens and nooks & crannies, which come alive in the summer months - perfect for enjoying an al fresco breakfast before a day spent exploring. Well behaved pooches are welcome anywhere in the grounds with the exception of the pool.
2 adults 1 pet
2 adults 1 pet