Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Travel Award Winner
Two dogs welcome
Escape to the Lake this year with a fantastic 2 nights in a dog-friendly room for you and two pups!
- Breakfast both mornings
- Dinner on the first night in The Living Space, a more casual dining experience
- Dinner on the second night in the Rampsbeck Restaurant, for a three-course meal
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Offer available Sunday - Friday. Seasonal prices and selected dates apply.
Arrival day is Sunday - Wednesday.
January - April 2019 and October 2019 - February 2020
Price from £455
April - June 2019 and September - October 2019
Price from £495
*Save up to 22% (included in the package price)
- Arrive early. Find a spot by the fire for mulled wine and a mince pie. Spend some quiet time in the library while the children are happy with hot chocolate and Christmas crafts and games.
- The perfect day for a dog walk on the fells
- Optional archery guided walks or get on the lake with one of our sports
- Optional dip in the outdoor hot tub, or relax in the pool
- Carol singing plus nibbles and champagne around the tree
- There’ll be a Champagne breakfast with waffles and Father Christmas will make an appearance with gifts for all the children
- Lunch is a festive feast with all the trimmings
- After crackers curl up in the library, lounge in Swim Club or get outside and walk off lunch
- Buffet supper in the evening
- Take some time over brunch and then gather the family for a ride on Ullswater Steamer
- Explore outside, there’ll be cake afterwards
Make your final day one to remember before saying goodbye to new friends and heading home.
Price per person based on two sharing:
Best family suites£875
Better family suites£820
Best family cottage£875
Better family cottage£820
Prices are per person for the four-night break
Set on the shores of Ullswater – England’s second largest lake – dog-friendly Another Place in the Lake District is a breathtaking, brand-new hotel where you can explore the great outdoors with your hound in tow. With 18 acres of private grounds, your four-legged friend will love roaming the endless space, and countless footpaths and trails. The hotel itself, a former Georgian building boasts a combination of historical grandeur blended seamlessly with contemporary design. Here you will find original features in juxtaposition with bold textiles and modern furniture. Fell-flecked views and lake-side scenery flow organically from every window and give a sense of nature's grandeur being central to your stay. If you’re looking for a break filled with fresh air, good food and the chance to just completely relax, this is the perfect place for you and your pet.
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets 3 infants
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets 1 infant