Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas break with your hound in tow at Bovey Castle. Stay for three nights and experience delicious food, drink and fabulous entertainment!
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast every morning
On Christmas Eve:
- Arrive for a host of festive activities such as cider & sloe gin making!
- Bovey Bears Den will be open for the children
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the Cathedral Room accompanied by carol singing
- Children's high tea is available too in Smith's Brasserie
- Welcome drinks followed by a delicious candlelit dinner, with the opportunity to attend Midnight Mass afterwards
On Christmas Day:
- Father Christmas arrives in the morning with an oportunity to join in the scavenger hunt or a guided walk
- Drinks reception followed by a fabulous Christmas day lunch in the Great Western restaurant
- Watch the Queen's speech with tea and mince pies
- Light buffet will be served in the Great Western restaurant that evening
On Boxing Day:
- Enjoy a boxing day brunch before joining in the activities such as the golf tournament or a guided walk!
- Hot chocolate and mulled wine will be served, whilst an afternoon tea is served in the Cathedral Room
- Finish the day with a 5-course black-tie dinner served in the Great Western restaurant followed by dancing and a live band
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
RATES: (prices per room based on two adults sharing)
Mews Room - £2700 for three nights
Classic Room – £2835 for three nights
Castle Room – £3285 for three nights
Valley Castle Room - £3585 for three nights
Junior State - £3735 for three nights
State - £4365 for three nights
Grand State - £4680 for three nights
Lodge - £4995 for three nights*
*price is based on two people sharing. Minimum occupancy for the Lodge over Christmas is four. Children will be charged at £690 each and additional adults will be £900 each.
Ring in the New Year in style at Bovey Castle!
- One night in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast in the morning
On New Year’s Eve:
- Arrive for a cream tea in the Cathedral Room
- Choose for a variety of activities such as a golf competition or ferret racing
- Afternoon tea will be served in the Cathedral Room, then try your hand at ferret racing or wine and champagne tasting
- Welcome drinks before a five-course black-tie gala dinner in the Brasserie or the Great Western Restaurant
- Live band, dancing and a firework display
On New Year’s Day:
- Full breakfast before departure
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. Single occupancy supplements apply.
RATES: (prices per room dependent on the restaurant of your choice)
Classic Room – £645/£705
Castle Room – £705/£765
Valley Castle Room - £775/£835
Junior State - £835/£895
State - £965/£1025
Grand State - £1085/£1145
Lodge - £1265/1325*
*Please note this price is based on two people sharing. The minimum occupancy in the Lodge over this time is four. Children will be charged at £140 each and additional adults will be £220 each on the Brasserie package or £250 on the Great Western package.
Dog-friendly Bovey Castle in Devon does it all: where else can you wear your Hunter wellies at 8am, golf spikes at 3pm and Manolo Blahniks for dinner? In other words, Bovey Castle is an elegant yet unfussy, five-star country house hotel with real character and an incredible pet and child-friendly ethos. While the interiors are exemplary of high Elizabethan style, this isn't a stuffy hotel where you can’t sit on the furniture or enjoy a drink with Fido by your side. With first-class hospitality, outstanding service and an awe-inspiring rural backdrop, Bovey Castle have plenty to offer for you and your furry friend. Guests can take advantage of the impressive championship golf course, an extensive menu of outdoor activities and unwind with an Espa treatment or two in the Elan spa.
1 adult 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets 1 infant
2 adults 2 pets 1 infant