Dog-friendly Greater London
Fancy a trip to the capital? Home to some of the world's best sights, attractions, restaurants and parks, London is the perfect place for a jam-packed getaway that will have both your tails wagging for days! From swanky hotels to luxury spa retreats, there's plenty of amazing dog-friendly places to for you and your pooch to stay in Greater London.
- London, England
Set in the heart of one of the most fashionable corners of the city and within walking distance of a number of high-end independent shops, eateries and cafes, dog-friendly B+B Belgravia in London is perfectly situated for you and your pooch to make the most of your stay in the capital.£139Price per night from
- London, England
Set among underground music venues, innovative museums and hidden foodie hotspots, dog-friendly Selina Camden Hotel perfectly suits its edgy North London backdrop in NW1.£155Price per night from
- London, England
Embodying five-star luxury with an independent spirit, the award-winning, dog-friendly hotel The Athenaeum enjoys its location in the heart of Mayfair in London.£450Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- London, EnglandThis luxurious apartment in Hampton Court is bright, colourful and expertly designed. This two-bedroom apartment is spacious and features an ultra-modern kitchen with all the latest technology. The master bedroom with kingsize is spacious with lots of storage options and a desk and a large second bedroom that has two single beds. With underfloor heating throughout, you will be cosy wherever you are, enjoying the stunning views out across Royal Bushy Park. This apartment has shared use of a lovely planted courtyard with outdoor seating.
The apartment building is directly adjacent to Henry VIII’s extraordinary Hampton Court Palace on the banks of the River Thames. Henry may be long gone, but you can tour his palace, explore its gardens and enjoy world-class events such as the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. Craven House apartments boast uninterrupted views over Bushy Park, so relax and watch the deer stroll past. Shop, restaurant 300 yards, pub 200 yards.£353Price per night from
- London, EnglandThis compact apartment is a stylish and elegant place to spend a lovely short or long stay visiting Hampton Court Palace and the surrounding areas. The open plan living room/bedroom has a double bed, double sofa-bed, TV and desk and the shower room is a wet-room. The kitchen has all you will need for your stay, with a breakfast bar. The apartment is a stone’s throw from Hampton Court Palace, and the apartment building backs onto London’s second largest Royal park, home to herds of beautiful Red and Fallow deer. With fresh clean styles and modern furniture, and easy access to a full array of attractions, you will be sure of a delightful stay. Shop, restaurant 300 yards, pub 200 yards.£180Price per night from
- London, EnglandAulton Place is a charming, three-storey townhouse located in a quiet, leafy pedestrianized street that is only 3 minutes away from Westminster. Ideally located for couples and families wanting to explore the sights and attractions of London with the feeling like you’re staying in a suburban village.
Based over three levels, Aulton Place has steps down to the front door leading through to an open plan living space with French doors onto the enclosed, rear courtyard garden. A downstairs cloakroom completes the lower ground floor accommodation. On the ground floor is a shower room, double bedroom and second living room with sofa bed. The first floor homes a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Nearby attractions include The Oval, home to Surrey Cricket Club, the Beefeater Gin Distillery and Westminster, along with all the famous sights and attractions the capital has to offer. Shop and pub ½ mile, restaurant 530 yards.£435Price per night from
- London, EnglandBlythe Hill Fields (UK38346) is a stunning newly renovated (2022) one-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a grand Victorian house. Located on a quiet residential street with free parking, yet only 12 minutes by train into Central London.
Ravensbourne Retreat (UK38351) is an equally beautiful property, a duplex apartment on the first and second floors of the same Victorian home.
These apartments are close to Blythe Hill Fields, a park with a playground and incredible views across London and the South. Brilliantly located between Honor Oak Park, Catford and Forest Hill train stations and just a short walk to excellent local restaurants, pubs, and cafes. Just a short walk or bus ride and you will find yourself with a wonderful choice of places to visit, including; Crystal Palace, Ladywell Fields, Horniman aquarium, museum and gardens, Dulwich Park, Beckenham Place Park, and Dulwich and Sydenham Golf Course. There is also a regular direct train to the Eurostar at St Pancras International which takes only 30 minutes.
These properties can be booked together to accomodate up to 6 guests.£113Price per night from
- London, EnglandThis stunning, renovated, three storey townhouse is within minutes of the centre of London, and is located at Victoria Park (Sunday Times listed one of the top five places to live London), near The Olympic Park in Stratford. The property consists of an open-plan living space on the first floor. All four bedrooms are spacious and stylishly decorated, making this the ideal base for a staycation in the city. Bethnal Green Station is just a short 15 minute walk away, with direct links into the city. There is also the number 8 bus that stops very close to the property and this will take you right through the city of London to the West End.
The home is just a 3-minute walk from London’s famous Victoria Park, which is a beautiful area to walk or cycle around, and has local shops in Hackney Village in the park and on the Roman Road which it very close. You can also walk to Westfield shopping centre, which is a shopaholic’s dream. Pubs and restaurants 400 yards.£230Price per night from
- London, EnglandSet in a quiet residential area is this lovely property ideal for couples and solo travellers wanting easy access to London city. The Annex is separated from the owners main house and sits in a quiet neighbourhood within close proximity to Richmond Park, Wimbledon Common and Putney Heath. The owner has finished the property with a nod to his passion of musical icons throughout the studio, see if you can name them all.
After a day in the city or just strolling around the nearby parks, enjoy a meal al fresco in the private courtyard garden. The studio boasts a super kingsize bed which can also be a twin on request and a large TV to watch your favourite shows. The well-equipped kitchen has all you need to rustle up a quick meal or a leisurely breakfast. This is a great place to stay time and time again when visiting the Capital. The nearest station is approximately 1 mile away. All the delights and sights of London are within easy reach and Wimbledon, famous for its annual tennis tournament is approximately 2 miles. Pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£96Price per night from