FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Todd Hills Hall Farm with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Todd Hill Hall Farm
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 12 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £1,416
- Mid Season £1,642
- High Season £1,849
The gorgeous Todd Hills Hall Farm in Cumbria is a dog-friendly destination with style and charm to spare. Featuring six spacious bedrooms, six luxury en-suite bathrooms, a cosy lounge, sun room, two dining areas, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you will have everything you could possibly need to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Dogs will have a sizable enclosed garden to indulge in and plenty of tasty treats to enjoy. You’ll love the pleasant views provided, and the cottage’s excellent location gives you easy access to both the stunning Pennines and the idyllic Lake District. Head to Ullswater and explore the lake’s peaceful shores, or scale Cross Fell and enjoy unforgettable views. After a day chock full of adventure, you’ll love returning to your cosy cottage for a quiet night by the wood-burning stove.