FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Make sure your Christmas 2020 is one to remember! The Close Hotel's fabulous holiday offer is filled with festivities, fine food and fizz.
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast each morning
- A warm welcome, tea and a selection of festive treats
- Champagne and a three-course dinner in the restaurant
- Baileys Hot Chocolate and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast
- Time for opening presents and relaxing
- Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings!
- Evening buffet supper
- A hearty breakfast and a day to spend at your leisure
- Cocktails and canapés
- A delicious 4-course dinner
- A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
RATES (per person based on two people sharing for three nights):
Good Double/Twin Room - £825
Very Good Double/Twin Room - £900
Peace of mind when you travel
If your dog is sick when you’re on your PetsPyjamas holiday, then enjoy the peace of mind that a qualified vet is on hand to help.You can connect instantly to our fully qualified vets through the Pawsquad app via video or you can upload images when using the 'text chat' service
Dog-friendly The Close Hotel in the Cotswolds is a former 16th-century townhouse in the heart of the gorgeous market town of Tetbury. The picture of English splendour, combining historical charm with elegant style where cool interiors blend comfortably with sophistication, it’s a delightful home-from-home. Lie back, take off your shoes and close your eyes as you sink into a bedroom that has been dressed with luxury comfort and comes equipped with a homely charm. Each room features character and personality and features big begs, Molton Brown toiletries, fluffy bathrobes and slippers to ensure a comfortable stay. The Garden Room Restaurant combines warm, homely furnishings with beautiful views overlooking the garden and is the ideal setting for a meal for two. The bar is super dog-friendly with plenty of cosy spots to relax and recharge with your canine companion. Pop by for a coffee in the morning and read the papers, or sip a pre-dinner cocktail in the evening. The hotel makes a great base for you and your four-legged friend to explore the dog-friendly delights of the town as well as the fabulous Cotswolds countryside beyond. Dog-friendly Westonbirt Arboretum is also just a five-minute drive away. A regal setting, beautiful interiors and a stunning location? Yes, please!
1 adult 1 pet