Pet Friendly Cottage Holidays Worcestershire
Nestled in by the Malvern Hills, Worcester has some stunning walks and dog friendly days out for your furry friend. From the popular chocolate box town of Broadway in the Cotswolds, up to the leafy and historic Iron Bridge, Worcestershire has everything the discerning dog is looking for on their countryside break. And a pet friendly cottage is the pawfect base to explore Worcestershire.
- Malvern, EnglandMolton House was renovated in 2021 and offers a stunning holiday home. The owners have thought of every detail to give you the most luxurious stay. On the ground floor it features a sociable open plan kitchen/dining room with feature wood burner and a dining table for 10. Along with a utility room with cloakroom, spacious living room and a downstairs double bedroom. On the first floor you will find four further bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom, all adorned with the finest linens and comfiest beds for the perfect night’s sleep. Outside you will find a wrap-a-round garden with a generous-sized patio with views of the fields beyond, the area is ideal for taking in the evening sun with a glass of wine.
This rural retreat is close enough to enjoy the delights of Malvern, Worcestershire, and Herefordshire. Perfectly located to enjoy scenic walks, theatres, fabulous restaurants, and family activities. Scenic rambles and cycle roots as you have the Worcestershire Way on your doorstep. Locally you can enjoy a spot of fishing of golf, or relax with a spa treatment. Within 5 miles is the famous spa town of Malvern, gilded as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Malvern hills trails, independent boutiques shops , antique shops to explore, arts and craft shops, galleries, theatres and much more all with the wonderful backdrop of the hills! Within a 15-minute drive of the Molton House in the Three Counties show ground, which holds super events all year, including RHS Malvern Show in September, and the immersive Winter Glow experience that runs between mid-November to January, a festive experience of ice skating, illuminated light experiences, an arctic express train with Santa Claus and much more. Here you are also within half an hours drive of Eastnor and Ledbury, and within an hours drive of Cheltenham and Stradford-upon-Avon. A 20-minute drive brings you the Worcestershire Parkway, with direct links to London, Oxford, Cardiff and Birmingham to name a few.£186From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Menithwood, EnglandIn the grounds of Stildon Manor, with views of the Abberley and Clee Hills, this spacious, detached holiday cottage, converted from farm buildings, has its own games room and large private courtyard. Wyre Forest, Severn Valley Steam Railway, West Midland Safari Park and Witley Court nearby. Ideal for exploring the Midlands and Welsh Borders. Enjoy walks on many footpaths in the area or on the owners’ 115 acres. Shop and post office 1½ miles.£75From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandThis beautiful Grade II listed, double fronted, terraced cottage is located in the idyllic north Worcestershire village of Chaddesley Corbett, between Bromsgrove and Kidderminster. This spacious and lovely furnished cottage has retained much charm and character and is the ideal place to stay for families and friends wishing to explore the area. Chaddesley Corbett is situated within the Wyre Forest District of Worcestershire and boasts a butchers, florist, tea rooms, hairdressers with beautician and three village pubs including one opposite the cottage, where you will often be able to experience live music, jazz nights, open mic nights and an annual classic car rally in August. Chaddesley Woods is an area of woodland and nature reserve on one side of the village with a network of public footpaths to explore the area. Also within the village is the luxury Brockencote Hall where you can fine dine in their 3 AA Rosette restaurant or you can visit the Grade I listed 11th-century church of St Cassian’s.
There is plenty to keep everyone amused in the nearby area including the West Midland Safari Park, the open air Avoncroft Museum, Severn Valley Steam Railway, the Georgian town of Bewdley sitting on the River Severn, the transport museum, National Trust properties including Kinver Edge and the Rock Houses, Knowles Mill and Hanbury Hall and Gardens. For the more active, you can try your hand at sailing at the nearby Upton Warren Sailing Club or Chelmarsh Sailing Club, fishing, canoeing and golf are close by and the owner can arrange guest access at Cutnall Green Tennis Club during your stay. Bromsgrove is 5 miles away and offers more extensive shopping and leisure facilities, as does the equidistant town of Kidderminster. The cathedral city of Worcester is 12 miles and central Birmingham is 18 miles away. Garage/shop ¼ mile. Shops and tea room 100 yards, pub and restaurant 10 yards.£84From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandSet within the heart and tranquillity of rural Worcestershire, this is the perfect getaway for families and friends to relax and unwind in the stunning, peaceful surroundings of the Severn Valley. Renchers Farmhouse is a beautiful detached five bedroom house and the owners live next door. Downstairs you have a spacious dining room with enough seats for everyone and joined to the dining room you have a modern kitchen. There is a large living room and a games room, fitted with toys and games for kids to use. Also on the ground floor is a utility room. Upstairs you have five spacious double bedrooms, with three having the ability to be twin or double. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites and all of the bedrooms have lovely views over the surrounding countryside. On the landing you have a second living area with a TV and sofas.
The grounds of the property are lovely and perfect for family and friends to relax in, and there is even a barbecue hut with seating for 10 people which can be used all year round. Ombersley village is recommended to visit and only 3 miles away, with its historic black and white houses, and a butcher, fishmonger, deli and coffee shop all under one roof. Friendly Ombersley Golf Club is only half a mile away with great practice facilities and you can use the all day restaurant open from early to late evening at any time, even if you don’t play golf. Nearby is Little Owl Farm Park, where you can pet the farm animals, and West Midlands Safari Park is 8 miles away. The Georgian riverside town of Bewdley is 8 miles away and Kidderminster, the starting point of the world famous Severn Valley Railway, is just over 8 miles away. Stourport-on-Severn is around 4 miles, with shops, bars and restaurants. The lively cathedral city of Worcester is just over 8 miles and certainly worth a visit, whilst the Malvern Hills, a must for walkers, and the quintessential English Cotswolds with many villages to explore, are all within easy reach. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£164From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandBerrylands is an inviting detached family home within the grounds of a private gated residency, and comfortably accommodates up to eight guests within four double bedrooms. On the ground floor there is an open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room. The kitchen is kitted out with all the mod-cons and includes an island with seating. The open plan layout makes for a sociable hub of the house that brings all the family together morning noon and night. Off the kitchen guests can enjoy a sun room with seating, that leads onto a terraced garden with bubbling hot tub and fire pit. A ground floor double bedroom can be found set back a little from the main hub of the house, with a separate shower room, great for those multi-generational holidays where granny and grandad need their own haven to retreat too for a little quiet time. The ground floor is home to some special features too, a large games room with full size snooker table with drop lights for the ultimate ambiance, and is a real treat for those competitive games nights. On the first floor there is a huge master suite, with an en-suite bathroom. Long soaks in the tub followed by a night cap or two on your very own private veranda overlooking the leafy grounds makes for a relaxing way to end each evening. There are two further bedrooms, a double, and a twin room. A family bathroom with walk-in shower is located on the first floor also.
Surrounding Berrylands is open countryside, wonderful for daily rambles. Within 1½ miles is the picturesque town of Stourport, located on the River Severn. A firm favourite with the kids is the mini adventure theme park on the river with all the fun of the fair, there is even an arcade for some old fashioned fun on the penny machines. The pretty town of Bewdly and Worcester city centre can be reached with 20 minutes. The historic Georgian town of Bewdley is only a short drive away and is the perfect location for guests to enjoy a leisurely lunch or spot of afternoon tea in one of the many riverside cafés, bars and restaurants.
The ancient Wyre Forest is around 10 minutes by car offering plenty of walking and cycling trails, and Go-Ape tree top adventures. The excellent Severn Valley Steam Railway is only 2 miles from Stourport, an historic line joining Kidderminster to Bridgnorth via Bewdley. Other local destinations include the impressive Witley Court with baroque church and tea rooms, the West Midlands Safari Park and Astley Vineyard. Shop, pubs and restaurant 1 mile£149From price per night based on 7 night stay