When You Book With Us
FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Per Dog, Per Stay
Three dogs welcome
Indulge yourselves with this luxury two night pet-friendly break:
Included in this offer:
- Two nights in a pet-friendly room
- Dinner in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant one night with £45 dinner allowance per person
- Tasting menu in the 3AA Rosette Burlington Restaurant one night
- Full Yorkshire breakfast each morning
- Access to the Bolton Abbey Estate
- Doggy welcome pack in room including treats, pet blanket, towel, waste bags and feeding bowl
- Walking maps of the Estate available from reception
- Pre-dinner drinks or desserts can be served in the lounge and a complimentary 'pet-concierge' is available during dinner (temporarily unavailable)
- Four-poster dog beds available (extra £25 per dog per night for pampered pooches wanting pure luxury)
- Torches, spare wellies, umbrellas and raincoats are available for evening manoeuvres and there is a doggie wash area (just in case!)
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
*Price based on two people sharing a classic room for 2 nights
Burlington restaurant is open Thursday - Sunday, so the package is not available for arrivals on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Peace of mind when you travel
If your dog is sick when you’re on your PetsPyjamas holiday, then enjoy the peace of mind that a qualified vet is on hand to help. You can connect instantly to our fully qualified vets through the Pawsquad app via video or you can upload images when using the 'text chat' service.
Set within 30,000-acres of stunning grounds on the Bolton Abbey estate, dog-friendly The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa in Yorkshire is superbly located at the gateway to the stunning Yorkshire Dales.
A former 17th-century coaching inn, the hotel is incredibly dog-friendly. You and your furry family members will love exploring the miles of footpaths trailing through the National Park, with countless walks beginning on your doorstep. The charming 'Old Wing' dates back to 1757, to the 'Wharfedale Wing' which was added in 1981 by the Dowager Duchess of Devonshire. For those looking for the ultimate in relaxation, look no further than the fabulous spa featuring sauna, steam room, pool, Rasul and Jacuzzi. A fabulous range of treatments are available and there is also a swimming pool and is decorated with artwork from the Chatsworth's Devonshire Collection, one of the finest private art collections in Europe.
The award-winning 3AA Rosette Burlington Restaurant offers a seasonal tasting menu featuring the finest locally sourced ingredients. Wherever possible, ingredients are sourced from the hotel’s own kitchen garden. You and your four-legged family members are welcome to enjoy the ever-popular afternoon tea, and the cosy lounge bar. The Brasserie offers guests a more modern gastro-menu featuring some of Yorkshire's favourite dishes. For the most jet-set of pets, please contact the team in advance if you are planning on arriving or departing by helicopter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Spa will be closed from the 10th April 2023 for some exciting refurbishment works until the 22nd May.