Drummuie House, Scottish Highlands
Drummuie House is a beautiful, 200-year-old dog-friendly cottage situated in its own acre of grounds in an elevated position and commanding superb views across the sea in Golspie, Highland in Scotl...
19th-century Forss House Hotel is a dog-friendly country house set amid 20-acres of beautiful Scottish Highlands scenery. The hotel’s wonderful location offers an abundance of superb walks to be enjoyed with your four-legged friend on the doorstep. Explore woodlands and waterfalls on a loop of the gently meandering River Forss on the estate and discover spectacular cliff tops, inland walks, castles, Brochs and adventures on the high seas and lochs further afield.
Make your stay at Forss House Hotel extra special with the PetsPyjamas Exclusive package!
Included in this offer:
- 2-nights stay in a dog-friendly room
- Full Scottish Breakfast both mornings for the humans and Breakfast sausages for your pooch!
- Award-winning Whisky flight for two
- Doggy welcome pack incl. dog bowls, treats, food...everything your dog could wish for!
- Use of doggy bed during stay
From £299 for 2 adults and 1 dog
March - October = £359
October - March = £299
*Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.