Drummuie House, Scottish Highlands
Drummuie House is a beautiful, 200-year-old dog-friendly cottage situated in its own acre of grounds in an elevated position and commanding superb views across the sea in Golspie, Highland in Scotl...
Book the fantastic Four-Night Escape at Forss House Hotel for the ultimate getaway with your pooch!
- Four-nights stay in a dog-friendly room
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning for the humans and a breakfast sausage for your pooch
- £200 allowance to be used towards food and drink during your stay
- Award-winning Whiskey flight for two
- Doggy welcome pack including a dog bowl, treats, food...everything your dog could wish for!
- Use of doggy bed during stay
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
19th-century Forss House Hotel is a dog-friendly country house set amid 20-acres of beautiful Scottish Highlands scenery. The hotel’s wonderful location offers an abundance of superb walks to be enjoyed with your four-legged friend on the doorstep. Explore woodlands and waterfalls on a loop of the gently meandering River Forss on the estate and discover spectacular cliff tops, inland walks, castles, Brochs and adventures on the high seas and lochs further afield.