FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Hause Hall Farm with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Hause Hall Farm
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 10 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £1,494
This Grade II listed, dog-friendly farmhouse offers stunning views of the idyllic Lakeland hills to complement its gorgeous interiors. Situated among the rolling hills of the Northern Lake District, Hause Hall provides guests and their hounds with style and comfort in equal measure. Your furry friend will enjoy the sizeable enclosed garden, offering an excellent spot to explore, but will be absolutely overwhelmed by the vast plains and peaks of the Lake District, providing endless opportunities for revitalising walks. After a long day of rambling, melt into the deep leather sofas in the glass-walled dayroom, where you'll marvel at the awe-inspiring views of the surrounding mountain peaks, or cosy up before the log burning fire and enjoy a serene evening sipping sherry beneath tartan blankets. And, for larger families, you can also book out the equally luxurious Cruik Barn and The Stables, adjacent cottages perfect for accommodating additional guests. For dog owners seeking a relaxing rural retreat with their canine companion in tow, Hause Hall really cannot be beat.
4 adults 2 pets
4 adults 2 pets