FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Kirkbride Hall with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Kirkbride Hall
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 8 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £929
- Mid Season £1,029
- High Season £1,158
Overlooking the courtyard of a Grade II-listed, 13th-century church, the dog-friendly Kirkbride Hall in Cumbria offers a delightful blend of modern facilities and traditional charm. The sandstone longhouse sleeps eight across four stylish bedrooms, providing the perfect base for families and friends to begin a relaxing getaway. Four-legged guests will adore the enclosed garden, where they can run and play at their leisure, and you’ll love the cottage’s fantastic facilities. You’ll have a cosy lounge, a fully-equipped kitchen, and several sleek bathrooms. Best of all, Kirkbride Hall’s excellent location gives you easy access to both the Pennines and the Lake District, picturesque Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty perfect for scenic dog walks among ancient woodlands, lovely lakes, and stunning peaks. After a day filled with adventure, return to your cottage for a peaceful evening before the roaring fire.