Full COVID Refund
FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Welcome 2022 with a celebration with this offer from the Noel Arms Hotel!
Included in this offer:
- Overnight stay in a dog-friendly room
- From 8pm, join the all “suited and booted” for a Champagne and Canapes reception
- Followed by a four-course dinner in the Bistro at the Cotswold House Hotel & Spa (just across the street).
- After dinner, join the celebrations in the Montrose to dance the night away
- In the morning, start your new year with a relaxed breakfast served from 9.00am – 12.00pm
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
From £310 in a Classic Double Room based on 2 adults & 1 dog. Room upgrades available.
Stay an extra night on Saturday 1st January 2022 from only £99.00 Bed & Breakfast (based on a Classic room)!
Most rooms can be twinned on request (Four Poster Rooms only available on a double bed). Single Supplement available on the Classic Rooms from £75.00 per night.
A former 17th-century coaching inn, the dog-friendly Noel Arms in the Cotswolds is one of the oldest hotels in the area, set in the picture-postcard market town of Chipping Campden, just 10 miles from Stow-in-the-Wold. Steeped in history, it is said that Charles II stayed at the hotel during the English Civil War. It’s a perfect base for exploring the stunning Cotswold countryside with your four-legged friend or exploring the host of antique shops in the town.